Warriors

Frostshotz

he has actually lol ...

Dk is not even worse / better than war. Both is pretty retarded

U can not "faceroll" a dk, u really can't. Dk is harder than warrior, but it is not 'hard'. U can't faceroll a dk to 2400 like u can with warrior here. Atleast, as dk, u have some sh!t to manage, unlike warrior. Inb4 comment like "omg, dk's abuse necro spam 800k" = those people are clueless. You get the point.

None of the classes are faceroll. Not even cataclysm's blood DKs are faceroll. I've seen exactly one player that was actually good enough to play a cataclysm blood DK to competitive levels.

Though at faceroll levels of skill, there are classes that obviously perform better than others, and they're quite often different from those that perform well at a proper skill level.

Not even cataclysm's blood DKs are faceroll.

Maybe because as long as you kept your distance between you and the Blood DK and did damage to him, he couldn't do shit AKA he couldn't heal nor do any DPS..

• Game Masters
U can not "faceroll" a dk, u really can't. Dk is harder than warrior, but it is not 'hard'. U can't faceroll a dk to 2400 like u can with warrior here. Atleast, as dk, u have some sh!t to manage, unlike warrior. Inb4 comment like "omg, dk's abuse necro spam 800k" = those people are clueless. You get the point.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA OK...I am not even going to reply you it doesnt worth sir have a great day

P.S. You just made my day thank you :)

Atm ladder is a joke, war/dk/paladin holy/ mage gg wp

Really? You talk about the ladder and don't even mention BM hunters and druids (not that they're broken)...

It's no surprise that there are a number of DKs who are high rating for 2s since that's their prime ladder. It's also not surprising that there isn't a single dk (with the exception of the win trader Wildstylez) in the top 20 for 3s.

Really? You talk about the ladder and don't even mention BM hunters and druids (not that they're broken)...

It's no surprise that there are a number of DKs who are high rating for 2s since that's their prime ladder. It's also not surprising that there isn't a single dk (with the exception of the win trader Wildstylez) in the top 20 for 3s.

wow another dk defender.

6d9d87c6ae7363dee77d6a923b7d45a0.png

heyhey fine yo

wow another dk defender.

6d9d87c6ae7363dee77d6a923b7d45a0.png

heyhey fine yo

notice how they all play with rsham? maybe you should comment on that as well...

@Machmollo, besides the very first page, hunters are everywhere. I saw 3 hunters literally ranked in a row.

P.S it's very easy to cc dk... VERY easy. If you don't know how, then /facepalm.

btw there were no dk-sham in s15 teams b/c dk's couldnt defend their sham from warriors, all dk played with MW's

Yeah, was referring to the dk/shamans here.

I'm not saying DK isn't stupidly strong in 2s, I'm just saying that DK was very common @ high rating in 2s.