Unjust ban

Vektrox

Hello , I want to make a claim because they have banned me to use a hack to access a location that is bug and could not pass to the next stage of the map, just in the dungeon " The Alcatraz " and of course , i've used the program, but just because I could not go on, when in my opinion, should be fine, because when going through the program, it was all right across the hall , please I would like a response or unban , if possible , and I had reason to do so and also did not use it against anyone , but to help a little because they do not fix the problem.

Thanks in advance

- - - Updated - - -

By the way , I have screenshots of the place in which the bug occurs

- - - Updated - - -

[ATTACH=CONFIG]109489[/ATTACH]

Greetings Vektorx, if you were banned and you disagree with it, you can make an appeal here http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=78845

But considering that you used the HACK, you will not be un-banned.

Here are the server rules http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=79032&langid=1

And as far as i know hacking is not allowed on any private server nor on official server.

Okay, I saw it coming that I would not remove the ban , but at least try to fix the problem , please. And if you can, that debase me at least the punishment is 30 days , and I think it is too much to be something I did not by choice, but because they have not fixed the problem, not that I'm against my ban , I just seems a little unfair

"and I think it is too much to be something I did not by choice"

It was your choice if you will use the hack or not.

You could have waited for the problem to be fixed and do it correctly.

And for cheating punishment is 30 days.

And besides, if something is bugged it doesn't mean that you are allowed to cheat.

Greetings Vektorx, if you were banned and you disagree with it, you can make an appeal here http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=78845

But considering that you used the HACK, you will not be un-banned.

Here are the server rules http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=79032&langid=1

And as far as i know hacking is not allowed on any private server nor on official server.

I've read what he is saying, if its true i think that he don't get any benefit over other players like arenas or to kill them, i feel the ban is unnecessary in cases like that. If its hack to win BG or arena or to kill people then yes of course, but if its to pass a bugged wall into a dungeon or something that don't affect anyone idk, i feel there is no need for 30 days punishment, maybe 3 days to aware him to not do it or something.

Edited by player123
  • Like 1

I've read what he is saying, if its true i think that he don't get any benefit over other players like arenas or to kill them, i feel the ban is unnecessary in cases like that. If its hack to win BG or arena or to kill people then yes of course, but if its to pass a bugged wall into a dungeon or something that don't affect anyone idk, i feel there is no need for 30 days punishment, maybe 3 days to aware him to not do it or something.

agreed

Yes, i understand what you want to say.

You are trying to say that his punishment should be less than 30 days since he didn't use it in extreme advantage such as in pvp.

Yes i understand that but the rules say that cheating (using cheat programs for things such as Fly hack/ speed hack) are not allowed on any server so far.

I know that the ban can vary but i cannot influence over it.

Like Weegee said, there are rules, and Vektrox agreed to those rules when he started playing he, so unless the GMs or Admins somehow is really kind and unban him or lower his punishment (which I doubt) there's literally nothing more to be said and this thread should therefore be closed.

Like Weegee said, there are rules, and Vektrox agreed to those rules when he started playing he, so unless the GMs or Admins somehow is really kind and unban him or lower his punishment (which I doubt) there's literally nothing more to be said and this thread should therefore be closed.

xDDDDDDDD, I almost cried now HAHAHAA.

Steps, JUST DO IT!

- Go to Hax Site

-Download Hax-

-Make new Pandawow account

-Go on xFun

-Make character

-Apply Hax

-Fuck up everyone at gurubashi and randomly insult ppl.

Your life goal is completed.

• Game Masters
xDDDDDDDD, I almost cried now HAHAHAA.

Steps, JUST DO IT!

- Go to Hax Site

-Download Hax-

-Make new Pandawow account

-Go on xFun

-Make character

-Apply Hax

-Fuck up everyone at gurubashi and randomly insult ppl.

Your life goal is completed.

Not funny

It was your choice if you will use the hack or not.

You could have waited for the problem to be fixed and do it correctly.

hahahahaah, SU

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=52714

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=65246&page=2

2 years, still have to w8 to fix?

You are trying to say that his punishment should be less than 30 days since he didn't use it in extreme advantage such as in pvp.

Yes i understand that but the rules say that cheating (using cheat programs for things such as Fly hack/ speed hack) are not allowed on any server so far.

bullshit, i encounter flyhackers on every second bg, but if a guy is using cheats not for pvp he gets banned immediately

• Like 1

hahahahaah, SU

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=52714

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=65246&page=2

2 years, still have to w8 to fix?

bullshit, i encounter flyhackers on every second bg, but if a guy is using cheats not for pvp he gets banned immediately

Because the BG's / Arenas are hosted on a Cross-realm and GM's are either at fun realm or at x100 Realm.

And when a cheat is used at x100 or xfun realm, they can tp to the player and ban him.

But they cant do the same on a cross-realm since its only for BG's / Arenas.

Therefore hackers cant be banned mid BG / Arena due to the fact that There are no Gm's on that server / realm.

*Example*

If you use a hack in Stormwind and fly around on x100 / xfun realm you will be banned by a GM from that realm.

BUT If a player uses a hack on cross realm, where the BG's and the arenas are hosted, they cannot be informed by the anti cheat because they are not on that realm.

And idk about the istance since, the developers are focusing on a current content such as SoO to get all of the bosses fixed / scripted.

So i guess that they will fix istances from the earlier content (cata / tbc / etc) After they are done with SoO normal & Hc.

how can you screw up so hard that the ONLY place where you need anti-cheat shit does not have it ?!

i had the same problem, i even created a fucking mage to blink through the door, jk it doesnt work

this ban is completely retarded