Lagging in arenas its digusting!

Hello Nerdslayer here,

Recently this amazing server has been very laggy in arenas. Recently? Who am I kidding, its every single day I play on here. I mean whats the point in playing on a PVP based realm if you can't PVP properly? I don't know. Can't think of a reason.....

Please fix your server... Would be greatly appreciated!

LOL, is cross-realm STILL lagging? Holy shit, I'm impressed that Pandawow still has players here.

viktor97, Yeah there's nothing to be patient for. Anyone who plays PvP here is just wasting time...literally, why spend time gearing up or gaining rate on a server that lags so hard that you literally can't play correctly. And not just that, but when the lag has been there for a decent 2 months+, and probably will stay for another 2 months+.

LOL, is cross-realm STILL lagging? Holy shit, I'm impressed that Pandawow still has players here.

viktor97, Yeah there's nothing to be patient for. Anyone who plays PvP here is just wasting time...literally, why spend time gearing up or gaining rate on a server that lags so hard that you literally can't play correctly. And not just that, but when the lag has been there for a decent 2 months+, and probably will stay for another 2 months+.

Yes, i understand you, but im not sure we will change something when we spam in forums ..

Yes, i understand you, but im not sure we will change something when we spam in forums ..

To be honest, I don't think it matters whether or not we do spam. But I guess you just said the same thing.