Licher

Flow

Rules are the same for everyone.Youre not first,who asking to remove me,but also not who's judge my job right.

licher is fucking dogshit

- - - Updated - - -

Rules are the same for everyone.Youre not first,who asking to remove me,but also not who's judge my job right.

the online reason why i havent got kicked already is because u r russian

• Like 1

It's still hard for me to believe that there's a Moderator that people hate more than they hated me... kek :D

>you're not russian

>you don't mute for no reason

>you can speak proper English

>you're not an emo

Think about it. Why would you compare yourself to a mod that is the completely opposite of you?

I am not defending him but, he's just doing his job by following the rules, you should blame the ones behind those rules not the pawns that implement it!

Now, he might be muting for any word that he sees, but that's his evaluation, it differs from a person to another, what you see is fine others see it offensive :D

>you're not russian

>you don't mute for no reason

>you can speak proper English

>you're not an emo

Think about it. Why would you compare yourself to a mod that is the completely opposite of you?

he was hioshiru jr xDjk

Vegari, not gonna leave. Keep doing what you do, that's useless, but making me laugh so much.
  • Like 1

• Game Masters
Hioshiru left cuz of diony topics

When awner will return he is going to close the topic and the reason will be "2.15. Publicly criticizing or discussing a decision made by a Staff Member or their actions."

So guess what...Shadrissa which is Head GM here will never see this topic I guess so you now understand my point or you want me to explain more?

You're right on that. And it isn't going to make a difference how many times new ones are made about Licher, Anwer is going to close them all for the same reason. So, I don't believe Licher is going to back down and as well he shouldn't.

When awner will return he is going to close the topic and the reason will be "2.15. Publicly criticizing or discussing a decision made by a Staff Member or their actions."

So guess what...Shadrissa which is Head GM here will never see this topic I guess so you now understand my point or you want me to explain more?

Anwer is not a server staff anymore.

And Shadrissa see's all the new topics once she logs on the forums.

Ofc regular members can't see that since it doesn't appear who is viewing the thread.

Ofc regular members can't see that since it doesn't appear who is viewing the thread.

WoW :D

• Game Masters

Bye anwer xD

Can you tell us Weegeee why anwer isn't in staff anymore?If no just let us know if he got fired or resigned

Edited by Jegerm