cya pwow

frakerober

this is my farewell to the server, it was fun, maybe (who knows) i come back on a year or so, hope by that time big bug's from 2014 got fixed and finally i could kill garrosh, im not a known player but im here pretty much since the server came online, i had faced highs and lows, good and bad, and i rly wish the very best for both side, players and admins, hope devs/creators finally listen to the community and start fixing things, i will keep reading the forums but the game is on pause for a long time.

gl hf

:bye::bye:

Why everyone that want to leave make a thread about it? leave quietly :D

And btw, a year from now (legion comes out) Pandawow will be gone; it's Juster's policy :)

Will he legit shut it down or he hopes it dies?

I know Juster since 2010, from his previous game servers, he will shut anything that doesn't get him good profit anymore :D

then delete Wodempire lol, wod expansion = bullshit, pandaria its a very good expansion and, who says that legion won't be a piece of shit like wod..?

then delete Wodempire lol, wod expansion = bullshit, pandaria its a very good expansion and, who says that legion won't be a piece of shit like wod..?

I agree 100% Legion is the most fucked-up expansion, no pvp gear, and they have made retarded talents for us in pvp, and of course they're going to bring garrison version 2.0!!

No thanks, MoP or NO WOW :D

• Game Masters
Never judge without try it first.I guess u haven't try legion yet guys so you don't know if its good or not yet,we will see that in future if it's actually good expansion.Also,Juster will keep up the server which giving him more donations and I guess wodempire gives more money than pandawow but u never know maybe he will keep all 3 servers up and he will split population for good

i played wod, and its a fuking bullshit. How im gona talk about a expansion if i don't play it? And about legion, for what i saw, 3-4 spells each class like wod. So idk what to think, we will see Edited by player7

• Game Masters
i played wod, and its a fuking bullshit. How im gona talk about a expansion if i don't play it? And about legion for what i saw, 4 spells each class like wod

You said in ur previous post that "who says that legion won't be a piece of shit like wod..?" and I said in my previous post don't judge something if you haven't try it yet.Is it clear now sir? xD

Never judge without try it first.I guess u haven't try legion yet guys so you don't know if its good or not yet,we will see that in future if it's actually good expansion.Also,Juster will keep up the server which giving him more donations and I guess wodempire gives more money than pandawow but u never know maybe he will keep all 3 servers up and he will split population for good

I did, on retail, bought everything over there, boosts, mounts, etc.. just to make sure that I have the game at its full potential, even have there more friends than here on Pandawow, I DID NOT LIKE IT AT ALL!

And legion, yeah it's on Alpha right now, but I ain't noob, I can tell that it suck; maybe will give it a try when it comes on but I ain't leaving MoP :D

You said in ur previous post that "who says that legion won't be a piece of shit like wod..?" and I said in my previous post don't judge something if you haven't try it yet.Is it clear now sir? xD

Yes, who says that legion won't be a piece of shit like wod, we will see how it goes

Never judge without try it first.I guess u haven't try legion yet guys so you don't know if its good or not yet' date='we will see that in future if it's actually good expansion.Also,Juster will keep up the server which giving him more donations and I guess wodempire gives more money than pandawow but u never know maybe he will keep all 3 servers up and he will split population for good[/quote']

bullshit, you have to be blind to think that Legion gonna be good. All you need to know, you can see in streams.

• Game Masters
bullshit, you have to be blind to think that Legion gonna be good. All you need to know, you can see in streams.

Yeah I have seen many streams and videos at youtube about legion but if I don't play on my own I can't be 100% sure

• 1 month later...