Insulting Staff Relatives

• Game Masters
1. He said he fucked your mom, that's not an insult to you OR your relatives.

2. What's the difference between a staff member and a player being insulted?

3. If you're a mod, why don't you mute him yourself?

If you insult a staff member you get ban instead of mute and since he is chat moderator only he can't ban the violator

Mutes are only if a player insults another player

1. He said he fucked your mom, that's not an insult to you OR your relatives.

2. What's the difference between a staff member and a player being insulted?

3. If you're a mod, why don't you mute him yourself?

It is an insult. It's his fkn mother, of course it's a relative insult...It's called "Maternal insult".

So he says he fucked her, does that mean he insulted his mother? No? Exactly.

I never said his mother isn't a relative, if you have the brain of a brick dont try to correct me.

Wow your level of mature isn't that high..

Saying to someone ¨I fucked your mother¨ is enough to ban someone, like it or na.

And next time don't get so mad because of an answer.

Just one innocent question. How do you proove us that the insult in this situation was targeted at YOU? I don't see him saying i f#cked Lanstus mom or anything. He could be insulting someone else.

And in the other hands, he is definetively right LMAO, the brainless muslim you are makes me ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I never said his mother isn't a relative, if you have the brain of a brick dont try to correct me.

God DAMN you're fucking retarded. I repeat, "Maternal insult" !!!

"A maternal insult (also referred to as a "yo mama" joke) is a reference to a person's mother through the use of phrases such as "your mother" or other regional variants, frequently used to insult the target by way of their mother. Used as an insult."

And since Lanstus and this guy aren't friends and this guy doesn't know Lanstus mom...you don't need to be a fucking genius to figure out that this is exactly a MATERNAL INSULT. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maternal_insult

• Like 1

http://i.imgur.com/xgz9nkR.gif

Pandawow logic at it finest; need 10pages of proof to bann scripters but only need 2words of offense to bann someone for 1-30 days :rofl_mini:

I don't know what the problem with the ignore feature is.

One day i saw someone spaming global chat with some racist "nigger-related" stuff etc let me find a screenshot xD. Could not find it due it beeing screeshotted by Gyazo :( point is it was reaaally offensive racist and discrimiating. Still he could spam it for hours.

Edited by Autschbatsch
If you insult a staff member you get ban instead of mute and since he is chat moderator only he can't ban the violator

Mutes are only if a player insults another player

The player will get 30d Ban due to the Family/Relative insults.