Cap issue

Jegerm

• Game Masters

So I am capped since Tuesday and today it's Friday and my cap isn't reseted yet can you inform admins please?

It's not only me that I have this issue it's whole server

Edited by Jegerm

Cap resets automatically every Monday,Tuesday and Friday in fun realm I think

It can't be, unless they have a failure on their servers which I highly doubt; doing it manually is the only reason for the rest being late here :D

• Game Masters
Cap does not reset automatically, it's being done manually by a Staff, a Staff just forgot to reset it or simply didn't have time due to IRL issues.

I see thank you for letting me know but if they have IRL stuff to do it's not an excuse

I see thank you for letting me know but if they have IRL stuff to do it's not an excuse

And thank you, but honestly, I don't think they really care, not like they're going to lose players or money because of it, most people here are too retarded to leave :/

• Game Masters
because it must be super hard to automate something like that...

Even if it is super hard since pandawow is blizzlike server they have to fix it because it's not the first time that we're losing our cap

P.S. Cap isn't reseted yet

Even if it is super hard since pandawow is blizzlike server they have to fix it because it's not the first time that we're losing our cap

P.S. Cap isn't reseted yet

We have to wait for years XD

Everything here goes turtle speed, bugs, glitches, fixes, everything goes so slow XD

• Game Masters
Its a simple command. U type it... cap reseted. Simple as that.

So simple but still issue exists.I guess that they need to hire someone to reset cap 3 times weekly at fun and 2 times at x100...It won't cost nothing to pandawow :)

• Game Masters
When cap was supposed to reset?

Cap supposed to reset at Wednesday and at friday..so far we lost 2 caps in fun realm.Lets hope that they will reset it tommorow (Monday)

P.S. At fun realm cap resets 3 times weekly:Monday,Wednesday and Friday. At x100 realm cap resets 2 times weekly:Monday and Friday