The Cross server.

Weegee

yes,you sold your rogue,because to move to fun realm probably or maybe I'm wrong,it's just surprising that half of the high ranked players had more than 1 chars and they moved to fun realm,because of leveling ,but the cahrs were full geared and 90 lvl lol #suchlogic

I think FUN always had the more competitive ladder. Saying that, it's easier to snipe/dodge/trashtalk if you're on the same realm lol. Just a guess...

Personally, only reason I started playing fun was because it was really easy to gear/sell a char quickly (until they added the 7d gametime).

so suddenly everyone moved to fun realm,because of leveling?...wow it's interesting how half of the server suddenly decided to move to fun realm,because of leveling

Apparently you're fucking retarded to not even read my whole comment but only first lines. Jesus, I'm sorry.

Apparently you're fucking retarded to not even read my whole comment but only first lines. Jesus, I'm sorry.

omg when you was mod you was so good and sucked dicks and now you are just a regular person and you are against everyone...typical gay lol

yes,you sold your rogue,because to move to fun realm probably or maybe I'm wrong,it's just surprising that half of the high ranked players had more than 1 chars and they moved to fun realm,because of leveling ,but the cahrs were full geared and 90 lvl lol #suchlogic

when x100 is dead, im not gonna play on it.

and i didnt sell any toon. i still have all my 18+ rogues.

You guys went off topic. :D

@Repitchx, damn man, I though that you were smart enough, you were the last one I would expect to answer this way, GG bro GG!!!

what u mean? i respond in different ways. when people are ignorant and can't accept theyre wrong, then i can be kinda harsh. but if people are open minded and actually see my point of view as well, then i of course respond in a friendly way.

what u mean? i respond in different ways. when people are ignorant and can't accept theyre wrong, then i can be kinda harsh. but if people are open minded and actually see my point of view as well, then i of course respond in a friendly way.

Okay bro, I understand now, much respect. :3

• Like 1

Okay bro, I understand now, much respect. :3

I don't know why but your responses always trigger me.

Maybe you don't need to reply to every person individually? I don't know - I just feel like it's a waste of words (characters?).

Edited by Deielrion

I don't know why but your responses always trigger me.

Maybe you don't need to resply to every person individually? I don't know - I just feel like it's a waste of words (characters?).

I love you too.

Nothing is ever late unless you're dead!!!

You said that they moved to FUN realm, then they should come back if it's removed, easy!

Did you see the last season scores? only 2 players from x100 got rewards, FUN realm is not equal to x100 and x1; it's completely unfair. :mad:

giphy.gif

Vegeta Sucks dix

- - - Updated - - -

There's a reason why I don't respect this community anymore.

a6ad72a0fdfd35db9dff1614f43ed18d.png

He is Nemifest, quit talking.