Totems have resilience.

1. Name of not working spell/quest/npc etc Necessarily add a link to WoWHead

All Totems

2. Description of the problem. Try to explain all as best as you can. Describe what is not working exactly. Add proofs of your words - usually attached screenshot or the combat log - is enough.

Totems are being effected by resilience. They should not. For example usually fel flame should kill healing stream in 2/3 attacks, whereas here it takes 6/7

3.How it must work. Necessarily give examples with the link to WoWHead, WoWWiki or WoWPedia. You can use any evidence, the main thing that it isn't your opinion, but official data from the official server WoW.

Trust me I know this shit, I'm a doctor.

JK i'm a 2.9xp sham s15.

4.Date when you tested it.

06/06/2016

5.Realm (x100/x5/Fun), on which you have found the bug.

Fun

6.Priority of the problem. (1-10) It doesn't mean that if you will write 10, then developers will work on it in the first place. In the sum, we are creating our own priorities.

10/10 - It's making shamans OP vs dot comps because healing stream is so hard to kill

---------------------------------------------------------------------------EDIT/UPDATE-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just tested it...

Lightning Bolt

Retail = 21k

Here = 12-17k

And

Lava Burst

Retail = 48k

Here = 24k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5XtaWPEKas was the video I used to check what it hit on retail. Timestamps below because shaman plays like shit and never kills stream lol.

10:42 for lightning bolt. 21-30k

14:06 for lava burst. 48k

And I tested it on here myself but no video. If I really need to make one I can.

Edited by Bapss
  • Like 2
It's buggy but definatly not resilience. If you are right and they have falsely 80% resilience atm, i would do 100k overpowers and oneshot them since you do only 20% now. It's bugged yes but i really doubt it's resilience. That would make the totem glyph completly useless
Totems are being effected by resilience. They should not.

sry but its wrong, the only thing that wasnt affected by resilience is warrior banners - everything else - was, and that resulted in 150k+ ice lances etc. Otherwise holy priests would be much better than they were, because in s15 you need to be very lucky to kill shaman totem with holy fire in red chakra, and to kill it, holy fire needed to crit.

you should do more research, maybe its the pvp power not working on totems, too much resilience, etc.

JK i'm a 2.9xp sham s15.

you are too bad as 2.9k shaman,but nvm,just to ask you is that you that mage dionisys in retail who is 4k rate?

- - - Добавлено - - -

JK i'm a 2.9xp sham s15.

you are too bad as 2.9k shaman,but nvm,just to ask you is that you that mage dionisys in retail who is 4k rate? anyways idk why you said that since it's not necessary...it sounds dumb tho

close this thread, you wont get proofs cuz this is not true about totems.

or some dev will really take resilience from totems and you shamans will rest in dump until fixed again

well sometimes as a rogue it takes my whole energy bar to kill a cap totem . That looks weird to me .

Btw that doesn't happen always . Maybe some shamans abuse somehow the totem glyph even unintentionally which leads to totems having a lot of hp .

I don't know how and when it happens but its true that sometimes totems take more than 3 globals to kill .

which leads to totems having a lot of hp .

Ive seen totems with 140 k hp

now you say the problem is health and not resilience, this means this thread is not valid at all cuz its about resilience

i agree that bugs shoudl be fixed, no one is more unbiased as me when it comes to bugs, but i dont like the fact that an invalid report is still here

now you say the problem is health and not resilience, this means this thread is not valid at all cuz its about resilience

i agree that bugs shoudl be fixed, no one is more unbiased as me when it comes to bugs, but i dont like the fact that an invalid report is still here

Resilience isnt the problem ffs... If people take 2 min of their time, they'll see in the changelog or wowpedia that it should be affected by resilience. It's something elae. HP is one thing. Sometimes it scalea wrong, giving120k+ hp.

If it shouldn't be affected by resilience, people would be able to crit 200k+.

retard

nice prove

Frank Lucas

This is coming from the guy who spent 1 hour REPEATEDLY telling me how certain he was that Unleash Fury was bugged (even though it blatantly wasn't, and I told you)?

I've never seen someone literally so stupid, that they can't even understand a simple tooltip after almost an hour lol. :fool::facepalm:

[He was casting unleash elements, then spamming lightning bolt, and because the "30% increased dmg on next flame spell" buff didn't go, he was whispering EVERYONE about how it was bugged] Lmfao :rolleyes: Lightning bolt = Nature you dumbass

Dartmeganz + Chiv + Funkabiz all witnessed how retarded he is - (although if we're honest, who hasn't? :p). He was spam linking videos of s15 insisting that Unleash isn't the same on there, (because those Shaman's weren't dogshit Pandawow Heroes like him, spamming lightning bolt like fucking retards lol.

They had a child's capacity to read and so could understand what the spell said! Amazing huh? :o

Then when after 30 mins he finally realised he was wrong, he went all quiet + embarrassed and wouldn't reply to anyone.. :rofl_mini: I should've screenshotted the walls of text he was sending me because it was comedy gold. ^^ What a fucking genius! :appl::good::clapping::rofl_mini:

And finally about my XP, why is he so obsessed? He mentioned my XP when I told him Unleash worked fine and said "LOL 2850 and YOU DON'T KNOW!" lmao. Since the first time I played on this server, at the start of the first season 1 year ago, I've farmed him and his MLS so hard that they had to stop queuing altogether. The same happened every season since. Whenever I queue seriously, you can bet that he'll either get farmed horribly, or will just dodge, then find something to cry like a bitch about.

I know I shouldn't dislike this kid or call him a bitch though... Occasionally I just have to remind myself that he's only so obsessed over me because he knows that I'm better than him, and he thinks when he gets that rare win vs me, (when I'm not even queueing seriously), that it means he might have actually stood a chance on retail s15 (where you couldn't just dodge the good teams to get rating). But sadly I can confirm that this scrub would've struggled to even get duelist - which is why he still rages & loses even when going super tryhard (with skype ect) on a Private Server. :mocking:

Sorry Alex. :( You'll always be my No.1 Biggest Fanboi tho :heart:

Love Dionysus ;)

- - - Updated - - -

I think he was talking about Healing Tide that recently gained an extra 50k health (dunno if bugged).

Resilience is definitely bugged on it and Healing Stream Totem though. Even if it shouldn't have 0% resilience like I think and said, there's no way that it's right atm.

It should take 3 fel flames MAX to kill. Currently Resto Shaman COMPLETELY counters Affliction Warlock spellcleaves because of this.

- - - Updated - - -

It's buggy but definatly not resilience. If you are right and they have falsely 80% resilience atm, i would do 100k overpowers and oneshot them since you do only 20% now. It's bugged yes but i really doubt it's resilience. That would make the totem glyph completly useless

The glyph is meant to protect it from getting auto-hit or one shot by enemy healer. Not make it immune to fucking death lol. It simply means shamans have to be more careful where they drop their healing totem (it's pretty much a big reason why even bad Rsham is so fotm on here and playing any lock comp vs a Rsham is so hard unless you have a melee to kill the totems for you)

Just tested it...

Instead of hitting 21k Lightning Bolt, i'm only hitting 12-17k.

And lava burst for 24k instead of 48k.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5XtaWPEKas was the video I used to check what it hit on retail. Timestamps below because shaman plays like shit and never kills stream lol.

And I tested it on here myself but no video. If I really need to make one I can.

Edited by Bapss

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=174611&page=2&p=1118418&viewfull=1#post1118418

x2

Do you think I'm going to translate these snot??? ahahahah

Hopefully you're totems receive 100% of your resilience and the 40% of pvp damage reduction. In that case, your totem should be able to survive a good few white hits! If it doesn't benefit from any pvp dmg reduction, then expect it to still be one hit. (с) Retail

Edited by Veynnzy
Just tested it...

Instead of hitting 21k Lightning Bolt, i'm only hitting 12-17k.

And lava burst for 24k instead of 48k.

Not sure if it would make that much of a difference but I just saw him hit 44k with the pvp trinket proc @ 1:35, plus he has 5% intellect cause druid buff.

I would get a lock and/or druid to buff you for that 10%sp/5% int and try hitting it again

I'm just wondering whether the increase in totem hp with totimic vigor is supposed to be dynamic. ie if shaman's hp increases, should totem hp increase as well ? Perhaps it's supposed to only take 5% base stamina... Can't tell from vid cause he's only using %hp.

Edited by Deielrion

Well both are near enough half.

12k vs 21k for lightning bolt

24k vs 48k for lava burst

So I dunno, I haven't checked other vids to see what they hit, but ultimately fel flame should kill healing stream in 3 hits MAX.

- - - Updated - - -

Aff lock would be best to test it with though.

Fel Flame on here hits 5100 unbuffed, 7000 with trinket+tailoring. Cba looking for afflock vid now though will do later

i investigated video, there were moments where lava hit for 35k etc, it took 3 fel flames to kill a totem...

so

just close this thread, create new one b/c this is not viable or ask mod to clear the comments, post this video and post ur own data with numbers and stats shown, thats the fastest way to fix it.

I know I shouldn't dislike this kid or call him a bitch though... Occasionally I just have to remind myself that he's only so obsessed over me because he knows that I'm better than him' date=' and he thinks when he gets that rare win vs me, (when I'm not even queueing seriously), that it means he might have actually stood a chance on retail s15 (where you couldn't just dodge the good teams to get rating).[/quote']

Good post, ty

Edited by Autschbatsch
i investigated video, there were moments where lava hit for 35k etc, it took 3 fel flames to kill a totem...

so just close this thread,

wtf are you talking about? You realise the video I linked was of retail right - and so not bugged; therefore of course lava burst hit for more than on here and took 3 fel flames max to kill.

But on here it is bugged and you hit for much less. So why close the thread lol?