Result of 3V3 Tourny

Druidaskip

http://bradleyjohnsonmemorialfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/icon_tournament.png

1st Place Everybody loves babyshka Dartmeganz,Серенети,Zipposkunkx,Telpin, Craigxen 3000 Bonuses divided for team

2nd Place Just4Fun Doomcryer, темныйберлин Nakedpelican 1500 Bonuses divided for team

3rd Place THE FRENCHYS Alexisrenn Claimi Tenllak 1 tabard per player + mount for only 1 person.

PM your skype to get your bonuses

Edited by Druidaskip

1st Place Everybody loves babyshka Zipposkunkx,Telpin, Craigxen 3000 Bonuses divided for team

A.K.A.

1st Place Dodge Arena Queue when Tol'viron Zipposkunkx,Telpin, Craigxen

Everyone told me how on skype they were shouting "omg we gonna lose" immediately when first game popped and so they dodged.. Dats some next level tryhard lol.

Nps though - in future everyone else will just cheat too. :)

A.K.A.

Everyone told me how on skype they were shouting "omg we gonna lose" immediately when first game popped and so they dodged.. Dats some next level tryhard lol.

Nps though - in future everyone else will just cheat too. :)

brah i already told you that they didn't dodge, that's just you got proc against another team. + how can they know that they get proc in Tol'Viron if they didn't join -_-

brah i already told you that they didn't dodge, that's just you got proc against another team. + how can they know that they get proc in Tol'Viron if they didn't join -_-

1. Nobody else was queueing 5s the entire night - so which team exactly you talking about lol

so

2. We didn't get another team - we got a queue vs an empty arena (0 players), because they all left queue. :good::bye:

how can they know that they get proc in Tol'Viron if they didn't join -_-

3. They waited for us to join and saw it was Tol'vir - Use brain pls. -_-

I only even found out because people in their skype call /w me saying that they were like "OMG NO WE GONNA LOSE" when they saw which map it was, and so cheated lol. :appl:

Edited by Bapss

My skype is full of spam telling me they dodged the first game because Tol'viron is dogshit for TSG. Im not trying to say that they played bad or dont deserve it, but its (even if its a private server) unproffesional and shouldn't be allowed.

I wanted to get the game replayed but you just kept going on, I and some of others won't be participiating in any of your tournaments anymore due to this. No reason to come this far and then "getting outplayed" "easy games" because the enemy team had to handicap the tournament. Anyways, all the players played realy good. Was a fun tournament as always, just a lack of sympathy.

• Like 1

My skype is full of spam telling me they dodged the first game because Tol'viron is dogshit for TSG

:rofl_mini:

Im not trying to say that they dont deserve it

Not only could they not win with Lock Gate bugged, but they also had to dodge maps? If we did the same they wouldn't of won a game lol. But okee, gg :clapping:;)

2. We didn't get another team - we got a queue vs an empty arena (0 players)' date=' because they all left queue.[/quote']

lol u que without reference when we w8 for our shaman its your problem, all arena when saad say 1,2,3 que insta proc and insta accept

stop cry and buthurt pls

- - - Добавлено - - -

when Doomcryer say we wait que, i answer him our shaman afk dont que

lol u que without reference when we w8 for our shaman its your problem, all arena when saad say 1,2,3 que insta proc and insta accept

stop cry and buthurt pls

- - - Добавлено - - -

when Doomcryer say we wait que, i answer him our shaman afk dont que

Beeing afk while a tournament is another thing. You know you won by a lack of missunderstanding, don't act like you dont. Why should he "cry" when he farms every people (inclueding your teammates) on the ladder. You don't get my point so please dont act like you understand this, your english is too bad for you to get what is going on. If you guys had balls you would've accepted the re-game but hey. "We won vs Dion, Doomcryer and Nio" omgogm quick afk masturbating irl real quick.

You aren't even a good warrior tbh. Carried by the host from the tournament. Sad but true.

• Like 1

Beeing afk while a tournament is another thing. You know you won by a lack of missunderstanding, don't act like you dont. Why should he "cry" when he farms every people (inclueding your teammates) on the ladder. You don't get my point so please dont act like you understand this, your english is too bad for you to get what is going on. If you guys had balls you would've accepted the re-game but hey. "We won vs Dion, Doomcryer and Nio" omgogm quick afk masturbating irl real quick.

You aren't even a good warrior tbh. Carried by the host from the tournament. Sad but true.

your ass burn as hell, another arena \ game would not change anything

The fuck are you talking about ? lol we won 3-1 that was 4 games stop lick dyonisus butt and try to use ur brain next time ? lol

Is it so hard to admit that we just won? lol stop searching more and more excuse we played with drunk shaman .

They choose to play WLS and its our fault if gate dont work corectly ? This is just absurd lol , on Blade's edge arena telpin fell down and they still

Played , thats a fact stop being butthurt as fuck lol

[ATTACH=CONFIG]112222[/ATTACH]

Edited by Takaa. <3
  • Like 1

The fuck are you talking about ? lol we won 3-1 that was 4 games stop lick dyonisus butt and try to use ur brain next time ? lol

Is it so hard to admit that we just won? lol stop searching more and more excuse we played with drunk shaman .

They choose to play WLS and its our fault if gate dont work corectly ? This is just absurd lol , on Blade's edge arena telpin fell down and they still

Played , thats a fact stop being butthurt as fuck lol

[ATTACH=CONFIG]112222[/ATTACH]

As I said before, 3-4 people from where spaming my skype saying you dodged the first game. We were switching comps in the 3rd game but Saad just kept going on "go go go". Since i was told its BO5 we were switching for the 4th game, but after that you said "we win". You know we would've farmed you as any MW comp, since MW is easy to outheal TSG, especially yours. Be glad your friend hosted the Event and gave you an adventage for you to win. Games would've looked different if the series were played to the end. Btw, stop calling people "n*gga" when you're the only fucking black faggot here, stupid retard.

As I said before, 3-4 people from where spaming my skype saying you dodged the first game. We were switching comps in the 3rd game but Saad just kept going on "go go go". Since i was told its BO5 we were switching for the 4th game, but after that you said "we win". You know we would've farmed you as any MW comp, since MW is easy to outheal TSG, especially yours. Be glad your friend hosted the Event and gave you an adventage for you to win. Games would've looked different if the series were played to the end. Btw, stop calling people "n*gga" when you're the only fucking black faggot here, stupid retard.

can you shut up ffs? you lill nigga,go steal some skill

• Like 1

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL is that you on the avatar? XDD you look like a fucking syrian isis member imo, you remind me of a guy in class who had the "swag" thing and got bullied and he didnt have any hair on his body except his moustache lmao, i bet the same thing happens to you so u hit the gym and you don't succeed there either. fucking syrian allahu akbar member LOOOOL go bomb some school

- - - Добавлено - - -

can you shut up ffs? you lill nigga' date='go steal some skill[/quote']

black syrian isis memebers won't listen to your advice, cuz their iq is same as gorillas, you can't talk to monkeys

- - - Добавлено - - -

As I said before' date=' 3-4 people from where spaming[/quote']

were spamming*

nazi grammar confirmed.

- - - Добавлено - - -

you an adventage

advantage* oooo syrian isis member cant speak english, im sorry

- - - Добавлено - - -

Btw' date=' stop calling people "n*gga" when you're the only fucking black faggot here, stupid retard.[/quote']

aren't you black aswell? even uglier lol go shave your isis moustache

Edited by Bunaseara

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL is that you on the avatar? XDD you look like a fucking syrian isis member imo, you remind me of a guy in class who had the "swag" thing and got bullied and he didnt have any hair on his body except his moustache lmao, i bet the same thing happens to you so u hit the gym and you don't succseed there either. fucking syrian allahu akbar member LOOOOL go bomb some school

- - - Добавлено - - -

black syrian isis memebers won't listen to your advice, cuz their iq is same as gorillas, you can't talk to monkeys

- - - Добавлено - - -

were spamming*

nazi grammar confirmed.

- - - Добавлено - - -

advantage* oooo syrian isis member cant speak english, im sorry

- - - Добавлено - - -

aren't you black aswell? even uglier lol go shave your isis moustache

You're the the kind of guy who sits infront of his Computer all day without any friends, masturbating to his mother/sister panties since you don't have sex except when you get abused by your parents.

I'd like to give you a proper answer to your "burn" but its not worth my time and not even for someone like you. Felxprodx, still the same old loser dissing people on forums but eating dicks ingame.