Result of 3V3 Tourny

Druidaskip

I can't disagree but neither agree, because when you donate with credit card you can actually chargeback the money.

Well, every second someone comes up with an evil/bad idea, it's not my fault.

and I WOULD NEVER DO THAT (just like I NEVER DIE) haha, my money donations for Pandawow are ~1000$ or so.

Well, every second someone comes up with an evil/bad idea, it's not my fault.

and I WOULD NEVER DO THAT (just like I NEVER DIE) haha, my money donations for Pandawow are ~1000$ or so.

I think nobody here cares how much money you spent for bonuses, what I care about is theft preventions or similar.

I think nobody here cares how much money you spent for bonuses, what I care about is theft preventions or similar.

Yeah idiot, that's why I said I have donated that much, it is a declaration that I WON'T charge my money back!

I am NOT a stealer/cheater, money is NOT a problem for me. :D

Yeah idiot, that's why I said I have donated that much, it is a declaration that I WON'T charge my money back!

I am NOT a stealer/cheater, money is NOT a problem for me. :D

I said that money donated can be charged back, I didn't state it was you and I don't really care about your money.

Hello Kroz!

Its really important.

I want your help now.Please.My son Dennis is retarded.I cant afford the cure for him.I would like to ask you if you would donate a bit money for my son,please we all love him and we dont want to lose him.Hes not just my son ,Hes OUR son. PM ME:heart: :heart:

Hello Kroz!

Its really important.

I want your help now.Please.My son Dennis is retarded.I cant afford the cure for him.I would like to ask you if you would donate a bit money for my son,please we all love him and we dont want to lose him.Hes not just my son ,Hes OUR son. PM ME:heart: :heart:

HAHAHAHAH, OMG, first of all, who's Dennis? and are you for real his mother? I have been seeing you here no forums but, idk what exactly going on, is this a troll?

Anyways, to save you some time, I think that relatedness doesn't have a cure for.

• Game Masters
HAHAHAHAH, OMG, first of all, who's Dennis? and are you for real his mother? I have been seeing you here no forums but, idk what exactly going on, is this a troll?

Anyways, to save you some time, I think that relatedness doesn't have a cure for.

He is just trolling Noneedholy. Dennis is Noneedholy and this pathetic guy pretending his mother but he doesn't know that someone from this community is about to contact original "Monika Forster" and tell her whats going on here and she will probably sue this guy and then he will cry like a baby in the police station... Keep it up jail is close enough

He is just trolling Noneedholy. Dennis is Noneedholy and this pathetic guy pretending his mother but he doesn't know that someone from this community is about to contact original "Monika Forster" and tell her whats going on here and she will probably sue this guy and then he will cry like a baby in the police station... Keep it up jail is close enough

Aha, now I feel bad, parents are not to be missed with, even with jokes. Heck, I don't wish this to anybody. :(

Wow, I have always known that Kroz is braindead but I never knew that he's actually retarded on paper....like shit, may lord have mercy on this one.

Wow, I have always known that Kroz is braindead but I never knew that he's actually retarded on paper....like shit, may lord have mercy on this one.

" I never knew that he's actually retarded on paper" Hahaha, the Roast is real!!! Hahaha :D