IT/Tech related Thread.

tiggar47

IT/Tech related Thread

Okay so you might assume or you allready know I'm a big fan or IT and related stuff.

This thread is about PC Configurations, Gaming Rig Specs, Hardware/Software Recommendations, Overclocking Guides.

This thread covers Software[Apps, Games, Programms] & Hardware[CPU, Motherboard, PSU, GPU, HDD, SDD, OD].

My PC Specs:

CPU: AMD A10 7890K 102 Mhz x50[5.1 Ghz] Overclocked, BCLK 100 Mhz x41 MP[4.1 Ghz] or 100 Mhz x43 MP[4.3 Ghz Turbo Boost]

MB: Asus A88X-Pro, Really good, stable and efficient MB, commonly used for high end overclocking.

PSU: EVGA 500W V2

GPU: Asus R9 380X 4GB

RAM: 8GB Kingston HyperX Savage 2133Mhz OC to 2400 Mhz

CASE: MS Champion, this case has built in power supply but I removed it and replaced it with much more efficient one EVGA*.

I did similar thread like this previously.

Edit*:

-Overclocking* is recommended to be done in BIOS, but there are some programms you could use for temporarly effect but they don't guarantee stability.

Now when the boring part ended lets talk math, under that I mean overclocking.

Overclocking*

What it basicly means that your Processing Unit bypasses Stock Frequenzy by increasing Vcore aswell as BCLK and Multiplier.

Most of processors are Unlocked* which basicly means its can be Overclocked* but that doesn't mean it should to be.

Overclocking* on some CPU's end's Manufacturer Warranty but since in some country's they don't give you Manufacturer warranty instead they give you standard Warranty from the company that sold you the CPU so there is nothing to worry about in that case. In some country's they give you both :D

Overclocking* might cause a death of a logical core or fry the chip entirely so it has to be handled with care, don't worry it's not that dangerous.

Now when intro is over lets get into bussines.

Most of you might be thinking "Holy crap this is hard, there is no way I can do this" but the fun fact it might sound but it isn't hard :D

Stable overclocking can be achieved by increasing Vcore, Multiplier and BCLK

For Example*:

Vcore is 1.4V

BCLK is 100Mhz

Multiplier is x41

Vcore increase increases stability and power consumption and aswell as Temperatures.

BCLK is Basic Clock which is on most of CPU's 100Mhz

In this case Multiplier is x41 which means 100Mhz[bCLK] x41[Multiplier 4100Mhz- 4.1Ghz[ Stock Speed]

This all should be handled with care and you should start from multiplier.

After increasing multiplier from x41 to x43 increase Vcore to 1.42V and enter to windows and check if system is stable, you can tell if its stable by running some benchmarks and if all software related stuff works properly, no crashes or buggs and else.

After you reached maximum multiplier increase with optimal temperatures you can continue on with BCLK.

BCLK is your worse enemy in overclocking since it can be increased by small amounts.

If your MP is x51 with optimal temperatures you should lower MP to x50 and increase BCLK to 101-102 Mhz and check if the system is stable.

Thats about all and the process repeats.

Watch over Temperatures.

I will not be held responsible for any damages you do by your mistake and if you are not sure about ur CPU specs do some research.

I spent some time in writing this thread.

I would also like to get review by GM/Staff for this thread.

Have a nice day and I can't wait to see reply's and recommendations which you think fit or don't fit :)

Cheers,

Edited by tiggar47

Some grammar related stuff has been fixed*

Don't worry, tiggar trying to act smart again, nothing special.

He probably copy pasted it from some PC forum.

You bet I did, if you find the thread I copied from then say it :D

You boys only know to taunt and be negative, shame on you.

I have forgot to add

Overclocking* is recommended to be done in BIOS, but there are some programms you could use for temporarly effect but they don't guarantee stability.

when i just read all that i was like: http://z0r.de/1025 i don't understand a shit ahahaha

I've explained everything as detailed as I could, if you don't understand I recommend some additional research aswell as read some books pal.

Edited by tiggar47

Sure, but what's the point? 90% of these kids don't have good enough CPU/GPU's to overclock them anyway. And *laugh* that AMD hero though. XDXDXD

AMD is really good and since I'm not Budget Hero I use maximum resources but some of you kids with 1000$ pc have less perfomance then mine of 500$ thats the math :D

I've explained everything as detailed as I could, if you don't understand I recommend some additional research aswell as read some books pal.

I just said im not into that kind of info, im not saying anything bad towards your person, just wanted to let it clear.

AMD is really good and since I'm not Budget Hero I use maximum resources but some of you kids with 1000$ pc have less perfomance then mine of 500$ thats the math :D

When it comes to gaming and graphics then i do agree with you that AMD is really good.

And would you mind telling us which OS do you use?

shut the fuck up you bosnian kebab, jk you dont eat kebab u muslim piece of shit heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheehheheeheheheheheheheheheheheheh xdd

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

• Game Masters
When it comes to gaming and graphics then i do agree with you that AMD is really good.

And would you mind telling us which OS do you use?

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

NVDIA>All xD

I read graphics and I confuse it with graphic card sorry

Its okay, You are cool guy. Mistakes happened

Win 10 Pro

Windows 10 doesn't provide the full access to manage your hardware usage. If you truly want to utilize all the resources of your PC and enhance its performance , then i highly suggest you to try any open source OS like Linux, I personally use Ubuntu and the freedom to utilize my hardware the way i want it to be is awesome.

Windows have so many restrictions.

And BTW i am also a computer freak, I am a programmer.

You deserve to be killed seriusly, you are so negative you deserve to be barried alive and left to rot and die in your grave.

Hahahaha, nice one!

srsly Tiggar is that you typing now? :D

Exactly, like, what the heck?!

Evil is the real deal, what he says is correct, one of the best engineers.

• Like 1

Its okay, You are cool guy. Mistakes happened

Windows 10 doesn't provide the full access to manage your hardware usage. If you truly want to utilize all the resources of your PC and enhance its performance , then i highly suggest you to try any open source OS like Linux, I personally use Ubuntu and the freedom to utilize my hardware the way i want it to be is awesome.

Windows have so many restrictions.

I have 2 systems here :D but I use windows cus of games.