Need help for Tmorph

Noneedholy

So as you can read in the headline i'm looking for someone with coding skills etc.

The thing is that i FINALLY found a working tmorph version for Pandawow (32 bit only!) . Means you can morph Gear + Shapeshift for druid works etc.

The problem now is that i can't release it for you guys.

Why ?

Simple because it's basically a hack programm where you could flyhack speedhack etc. didn't read all that sh*t. Basically theres a working tmorph in that Program and if someone here has an idea how to prune that programm far enough that only Tmorph works would be nice. Just respond in the thread here or send me a private message if you are interested.

short video about shapeshift --> https://gyazo.com/cfbd72e538330fffe80d8e412daee5fa

http://i.imgur.com/TLGJE7h.jpg

Edited by Noneedholy

if u can find me the offsets of everything then its pretty easy(thats the hardest part xD) cba searching for everything since pandawow offsets r different if im not that lazy ill try to find it + ill ask around on ac webs and ownedcore

That's the thing, my coding skills are beyond trash ;D

I'd like to share it with the community since it makes the gameplay so much more fun but i can't when there are million of hacks inclueded lmao

A lot about you is beyond trash

http://res.cloudinary.com/urbandictionary/image/upload/a_exif,c_fit,h_200,w_200/v1395991705/gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png

if u can find me the offsets of everything then its pretty easy(thats the hardest part xD) cba searching for everything since pandawow offsets r different if im not that lazy ill try to find it + ill ask around on ac webs and ownedcore

no way.

if your coding is trash no can do it takes a lot of time to show you how to do it and pandawow's client is not like retail so offsets are changed (the hardest part is to find the right offsets and it takes a lot of time to do that) it's like juster has gone complete troll mode Edited by kapa45

you do actually know that coding and looking/changing offsets isn't as easy as rolling warriors right? if you want some help look on ownedcore make a thread and be ready to pay because ppl won't do it for free if you find any since it's not that easy

If the script is not open source then it's gonna be hard to edit it.

However, we can remake a similar script that function with the same specifications, but that's gonna cost money, I don't think anyone will code it for free. :)

Well ye i already have someone who could make it easily with the source code but u wont find a source code from tmorph i guess. Anyways im in contact with saylance atm, let see what we can do. Also im in contact with sone devs from this project and i got an advice that i should just make a request for a 5.4.7 tmorphs in the forums

@kapa45 idk where your point is. Im collecting ideas and look for people who know how we could fix this problem. In the best case someone who will make it by hisself so stop spreading ur salt everywhere lmao

Edited by Noneedholy

I'm thinking about making it public for my viewer tonight. I talked to the dev from the programm and theres no way he gonna do it in further time nor to get the source code from tmorph.

But yeah i'll stream abit tonight and maybe ill do a giveaway with a simple thing like 0/10 follower or smth.

@noneedholy i was trying to help by telling you that you should post it at ownedcore you'll get your help there but it seems your saltier than i thought

your mode of expression was a bit sharp in my opinion.

Edited by Noneedholy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...