Problem with next season titles

Hello. I got a question. I'm atm the rank 11 in 3v3 ladder on this server. I renamed my character today because i didn't know that rule that u couldn't do it in the last month of the season. It's new name is Locturnalz and the old one was Валирикз. I wanted to know, if i rename it back to it's original name i'll get the rewards or i already lost them? :c plz i didn't know and i don't want to loose the title

Sorry if this is not the correct place to post, but i didn't know where to ask this.

Next season titles? Next season titles wont be awarded till.....well, next season, and that could be in like 7 months.

Season ends at 1st of July as you can check on Zeox's post. And in the rules, that i just saw, it says you can't rename, and I just did, because I didn't know, so I want to know if I'm going to get the title anyways, if I should rename back or I already lost it...

• Game Masters
Next season titles? Next season titles wont be awarded till.....well, next season, and that could be in like 7 months.

Indeed but Zeox said that he handle this season by himself and he also stated that this time he will give awards in the first days after arena season 3 will end so let's see

On topic: Hmm if you got already the bonuses just go and change your name again and everything should be fine but you got to hurry because arena season will end in 2 weeks from now so if you don't get an answer from a staff member in this topic within 2-3 days p.m. a Game Master and he will assist you

you cant get titles since you bought it, no acc tranafer in laat month. so give up

Of course you will get titles for this season , last season (season 2 of arena where rewards were given ) players like markzxy which was named shockwavejk before and also nerdslayer (monk) which was named mxs both got gladiator title and they changed their name in the last month. Also what shit ( sry for harsh words ) is jonte writing ??? Of course all people got titles for last season , they just gave the titles for last season 2 months after the season finished because they normally planned to not give out rewards for the season , but this season was planed to get rewarded with titles and also zeox said he gonna take care by himself for the rewards which will make it 10 times faster then last time ... And also I wouldn't recommend you to change the name back to your old name since it will be listed as second rename and like a new name even if this was the old name u had .. But it shouldn't be a problem , if you won't get titles pm neff about this but as I said it won't make any problems I guess