perma stealth hack

There were rogues permanent stealth bug (doing damage without breaking stealth) and I think (not sure) it's fixed.

Now for the DK, I have figured it out FINALLY.

Once you have it again look up, you might see the DK flying above you, if not he/she is under the ground. (try doing /target dk's name)

They are still doing this, few days ago I got pulled underground by 2 FUC#$NG DKs'.

The same SH@T goes for the dots you're having, they're flying/teleporting and spamming on us to do a lot of damage without being able to do see them!

Plus, I remember once a DK, in AB, before the BG started, killed everyone all at once THREE times!

I asked him how? he said: just using http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=108199/gorefiends-grasp and teleport/fly hacking!

I hope this solves the mystery for you.

Edited by Kroz
you're not talking about censorship, my clumsy little friend. put your anger to yourself, you know where. insults demand a ban on the forum of this foreigner.....

its not an intuslt at all if its true, its a description

- - - Updated - - -

There were rogues permanent stealth bug (doing damage without breaking stealth) and I think (not sure) it's fixed.

Now for the DK, I have figured it out FINALLY.

Once you have it again look up, you might see the DK flying above you, if not he/she is under the ground. (try doing /target dk's name)

They are still doing this, few days ago I got pulled underground by 2 FUC#$NG DKs'.

The same SH@T goes for the dots you're having, they're flying/teleporting and spamming on us to do a lot of damage without being able to do see them!

Plus, I remember once a DK, in AB, before the BG started, killed everyone all at once THREE times!

I asked him how? he said: just using http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=108199/gorefiends-grasp and teleport/fly hacking!

I hope this solves the mystery for you.

he is not using fly hack dud, he is just in perma stealth playing normal but no one can see him/focus him and he can

he is not using fly hack dud, he is just in perma stealth playing normal but no one can see him/focus him and he can

I don't know, but I had a similar situation and I looked up by chance and I saw the DK floating up in the air!

its not an intuslt at all if its true, its a description

- - - Updated - - -

are you tired of all their empty chatter... will anything significant and meaningful then cropi his memoirs ...stupid pathetic klutz... beat in the corner in fear and just sit there until I tell you to come out of the shadows of my greatness...I hope you understand me rotten undead.:crazy:

are you tired of all their empty chatter... will anything significant and meaningful then cropi his memoirs ...stupid pathetic klutz... beat in the corner in fear and just sit there until I tell you to come out of the shadows of my greatness...I hope you understand me rotten undead.:crazy:

Wait for bann just, there are already proffs of u hacking.