kroz woke up without his adhd pills

kestonz

lol idk why these ppl: tiggar47 felexprod Bunaseara go to every thread and just trashtalk anyone they see is it your daily job to wake up every morning and answer every thread isn't that the gm's job? nobody cares about your opinions grow up lol

lol idk why these ppl: tiggar47 felexprod Bunaseara go to every thread and just trashtalk anyone they see is it your daily job to wake up every morning and answer every thread isn't that the gm's job? nobody cares about your opinions grow up lol

A clown's job is to entertain brother. :D

General Discussion? People here have right to write their opinions.

Go away... Cover yourself with a blanket... Then go to sleep...

• Game Masters
Pidgeon is a surname from an archaic spelling of pigeon u fucking twat, not my fault your parents adopted u irl and didn't have the money to educate you lool

Buna english on next level. He speaks ancient english but he doesn't capitalize "i"

kapa45, Let them continue I really like them they're so funny :D

Buna english on next level. He speaks ancient english but he doesn't capitalize "i"

kapa45, Let them continue I really like them they're so funny :D

Your English is litteraly so Advanced that my dog can establish understandable conversation with you.

why the fuck has this gone to 4 pages

Cus they're trying to play with the Big Boys.

• Like 2

• Game Masters
Your English is litteraly so Advanced that my dog can establish understandable conversation with you.

Cus they're trying to play with the Big Boys.

I never stated that my english is advanced

btw good job with the report it's 100% legit

I never stated that my english is advanced

btw good job with the report it's 100% legit

More legit then your "Basic English Koala Talk Show". My dog understood every single word you said, he reacted like Scooby Dooby Doo in worst case scenerio.

• Like 1

• Game Masters
More legit then your "Basic English Koala Talk Show". My dog understood every single word you said, he reacted like Scooby Dooby Doo in worst case scenerio.

I don't know if you just didn't get my point or you want to troll me

anyway please tiggar47 and Bunaseara keep entertaining me :)