kroz woke up without his adhd pills

kestonz

Your English is litteraly so Advanced that my dog can establish understandable conversation with you.

Cus they're trying to play with the Big Boys.

literally*

advanced - yet again, stop using random capitals in the middle of your sentence.

"my dog can establish understandable conversation with you" doesn't even make sense. You forgot the 'an' prior the 'understandable' but even then, such a dimwitted comment.

because* (instead of cus) - can't tell if this is just a failed attempt of trying to abbreviate a word but no.

More legit then your "Basic English Koala Talk Show". My dog understood every single word you said, he reacted like Scooby Dooby Doo in worst case scenerio.

than* (instead of then) - you're comparing hence you use "than".

scenario*

"in the worst case scenario" - still, your statement makes no sense.

It's obvious you just amalgamate a bunch of words that seem like they work together, desperately hoping that it makes sense but no. Stop using cliche phrases. Stop using the first word that comes to your head and actually think for once.

You're really in no place to comment on anyone's grammar when your grammar is so bad. This isn't the first time that you do this either. This goes out to anyone who starts talking about other people's grammar.

Stop being hypocrites.

Edited by Deielrion

english* - Stop using random capitals in the middle of the sentence. England has a capital, but not english - Why? Because it's a noun.

literally*

advanced - yet again, stop using random capitals in the middle of your sentence.

"my dog can establish understandable conversation with you" doesn't even make sense. You forgot the 'an' prior the 'understandable' but even then, such a dimwitted comment.

because* (instead of cus) - can't tell if this is just a failed attempt of trying to abbreviate a word but no.

than* (instead of then) - you're comparing hence you use "than".

scenario*

"in the worst case scenario" - still, your statement makes no sense.

It's obvious you just amalgamate a bunch of words that seem like they work together, desperately hoping that they work but no. Stop using cliche phrases. Stop using the first word that comes to your head and actually think for once.

You're really in no place to comment on anyone's grammar when your grammar is so bad. This isn't the first time that you do this either. This goes out to anyone who starts talking about other people's grammar.

Stop being hypocrites.

Mother of God...well fkn played.

• Game Masters
Mother of what the duck?

I made mistakes with purpase, wanted to see if somone's dat big idiot to correct me, target located, clear to proceed.

Don't tell me now that after this post tiggar47 and Bunaseara aren't funny

Come on guys admit it they're the best entertainers for our community :D

would you feel entertained if i leak your irl photos? or you'll be dead inside? I wonder... no doubt why markzxy wasn't replying 10 threads where people leaked his irl photos. Lol, same with repitchx..

hehe ex de

long live tyler1

would you feel entertained if i leak your irl photos? or you'll be dead inside? I wonder... no doubt why markzxy wasn't replying 10 threads where people leaked his irl photos. Lol, same with repitchx..

hehe ex de

long live tyler1

Who are you talking with? and where's repitchx's picture? I haven't seen it! O.o

• Game Masters

hehe ex de

long live tyler1

Good one but the only photo I have on internet is on my skype account and it's an ungly drawing picture so good luck finding my face hue hue

btw the only thing I use is skype because it's necessary for my work so I am sorry if I disappointed you protein boy but I don't use facebook,Twitter,instagram etc...

Also, what you doing with Noneedholy and Repitchx is just pathetic. Whole community can see how immature you and others are to spread others personal info. If someone do that to you I bet you will go to police and you will sue whole pandawow community lol

Get a life

Edited by Jegerm

Good one but the only photo I have on internet is on my skype account and it's an ungly drawing picture so good luck finding my face hue hue

btw the only thing I use is skype because it's necessary for my work so I am sorry if I disappointed you protein boy but I don't use facebook,Twitter,instagram etc...

Also, what you doing with Noneedholy and Repitchx is just pathetic. Whole community can see how immature you and others are to spread others personal info. If someone do that to you I bet you will go to police and you will sue whole pandawow community lol

Get a life

Hahahahaha, OMG bro, nicely said, well done!

giphy.gif

(insert gif here) NO

hahahaha, trying to act like me, nice!

giphy.gif

Oh look, 8 pages already! :D

There are currently 8 users browsing this thread. (6 members and 2 guests)

Kroz, Bunaseara, DarkStriker, jegermaister, kestonz, LICHER

Welcome bro!

Get a life

keep entertaining me, if you didnt care you wouldn't post an essay forum nerd, since you do care write more about your personal life and your social media. Jk, you don't have any of them you BC god.

haha thank you bro

- - - Добавлено - - -

btw say hi to my new signature I swear this is the funniest posts I found in pandawow forums :P

the lord strikes again with his epic english skills that he learnt at his "job" - sucking dicks.

- - - Добавлено - - -

Get a life

the fact that he says this makes me kms

the lord strikes again with his epic english skills that he learnt at his "job" - sucking dicks.

Where did I say that idiot? stop editing my posts.

This is not the first time you make this. I don't know what you're trying to do, but you're not good with it. :D

nice reply after you got fucking exposed you foreskin missing pleb. the english doe

• Game Masters

the fact that he says this makes me kms

All you do in forums is just insulting people and you don't do something useful for our community. You got 50 posts and in 45 of them u are talking shit about me,Kroz,Noneedholy,Reptichx etc.. You can't even type with polite way and the first thing u do in this forum every day is just quoting my and Kroz posts so allow me to say that you got no life because literally whole day you're just insulting us and you don't do something else (you can't reply back with polite way because you know that we're right about what we actually say and you rather reply with insults because if you don't reply at all you will get crazy)

I got nothing more important to do atm thats why I am writting this texts hehe and tbh I really don't care what you guys say about me we're on internet helloooo... still waiting Zeox to reset cap to gear up my priest :D