kroz woke up without his adhd pills

kestonz

All you do in forums is just insulting people and you don't do something useful for our community. You got 50 posts and in 45 of them u are talking shit about me,Kroz,Noneedholy,Reptichx etc.. You can't even type with polite way and the first thing u do in this forum every day is just quoting my and Kroz posts so allow me to say that you got no life because literally whole day you're just insulting us and you don't do something else (you can't reply back with polite way because you know that we're right about what we actually say and you rather reply with insults because if you don't reply at all you will get crazy)

I got nothing more important to do atm thats why I am writting this texts hehe and tbh I really don't care what you guys say about me we're on internet helloooo... still waiting Zeox to reset cap to gear up my priest :D

You have said it all brother, I agree with you 100%

Good one but the only photo I have on internet is on my skype account and it's an ungly drawing picture so good luck finding my face hue hue

btw the only thing I use is skype because it's necessary for my work so I am sorry if I disappointed you protein boy but I don't use facebook,Twitter,instagram etc...

Also, what you doing with Noneedholy and Repitchx is just pathetic. Whole community can see how immature you and others are to spread others personal info. If someone do that to you I bet you will go to police and you will sue whole pandawow community lol

Get a life

You're kidding right? You're definently kidding? Or are you too smart to realize you got shrekt so many times you should hide under blanket and cover your head with a pillow.

Where did I say that idiot? stop editing my posts.

I apologize, i took your quote instead of jagermaister... however, he will find himself in that quote stating that.

All you do in forums is just insulting people and you don't do something useful for our community. You got 50 posts and in 45 of them u are talking shit about me' date='Kroz,Noneedholy,Reptichx etc.. You can't even type with polite way and the first thing u do in this forum every day is just quoting my and Kroz posts so allow me to say that you got no life because literally whole day you're just insulting us and you don't do something else (you can't reply back with polite way because you know that we're right about what we actually say and you rather reply with insults because if you don't reply at all you will get crazy)[/quote']

alright, fact is that you are the dumbest kid on the world, i feel bad for you mindset doe. I got reason why i insult noneed and repitchx since they think they are "forum gods", even noneed stating "gtfo from my forum pleb" LOL, like... we can see him irl and the way he wouldn't talk like that irl, let's be honest here... You take the time to write 800 shits everyday, 600 posts which do not make sense however cuz of your grammar + "short-ish" answers.

You think i insult you? LOL, i iron'd you off and Kroz 2-3 times politely and you kept giving shit arguments + ignoring my posts which resulted in calling you a dumbass imo, cuz that's what you are i feel bad for you soz.

I apologize, i took your quote instead of jagermaister... however, he will find himself in that quote stating that.

alright, fact is that you are the dumbest kid on the world, i feel bad for you mindset doe. I got reason why i insult noneed and repitchx since they think they are "forum gods", even noneed stating "gtfo from my forum pleb" LOL, like... we can see him irl and the way he wouldn't talk like that irl, let's be honest here... You take the time to write 800 shits everyday, 600 posts which do not make sense however cuz of your grammar + "short-ish" answers.

You think i insult you? LOL, i iron'd you off and Kroz 2-3 times politely and you kept giving shit arguments + ignoring my posts which resulted in calling you a dumbass imo, cuz that's what you are i feel bad for you soz.

giphy.gif

• Game Masters
I would of post an image now but I'm afraid I will roast you so hard you will perma leave forums and I will never recieve entertainment from you again.

Calling Noneedholy entertainer while you're the funniest guy on this community and everyone in this forum agree with that oh and btw find your own jokes and don't say what I say. Use your imagination son!

Calling Noneedholy entertainer while you're the funniest guy on this community and everyone in this forum agree with that oh and btw find your own jokes and don't say what I say. Use your imagination son!

Yup yup, I confirm this. :D