Prideful elite gear part 4

nyxen

• Administrators

Okay, today i decided to check what are you talking about.

Now i understand , these vendors should sold epic 15s arena items. As i have found, vendor is okay, but it has not correct conditions to solve items, you can buy them without 27k arena points earned and without raiting, just for 1250-2250 arena points.

So right now i'm trying to do something with that and fix this bugs, i'll write here when i have any results.

• Like 1

• Administrators
If you copy the criteria for buying weapon enchants like Bloody Dancing Steel and the other enchant that require rating, it should be easy?

I can copy, and all items will cost like this Bloody Dancing Steel :)

We need blizzlike prices, working well, so i won't use this way.

• Like 1

Now i understand , these vendors should sold epic 15s arena items. As i have found, vendor is okay, but it has not correct conditions to solve items, you can buy them without 27k arena points earned and without raiting, just for 1250-2250 arena points.

So right now i'm trying to do something with that and fix this bugs, i'll write here when i have any results.

Thank you Zeox, as previously mentioned by other member of the forum, you're the only Administrator who actually reads your concerns.

I would wish this applies for both realms and best of luck!

• Administrators

Okay, it's finally fixed.

Now vendors placed on their blizzlike places also all conditions are working correct.

http://s018.radikal.ru/i517/1606/cd/d8f858654804.jpg.

• Like 3

• Game Masters
Okay, it's finally fixed.

Now vendors placed on their blizzlike places also all conditions are working correct.

http://s018.radikal.ru/i517/1606/cd/d8f858654804.jpg.

Wow that was fast... T-h-a-n-k y-o-u

• Like 1

It work now, love u