5.4.8 Changelog; List of Fixes 14/06/2016

Deielrion

Difference between me and you is that everyone hates you, while only 2 no life trolls hate me.

=)

I like you. :D

I don't understand why people still judge on the way that people look (their appearance), it's 2016!

No one in the world have chosen their appearance, it's all made by God. :D

Now, no matter how people look, no one should judge that, their behavior and morals are the criteria of evaluating the person's personality, not their look. :D

#Stop_the_Hate

Edited by Kroz

I don't understand why people still judge on the way that people look (their appearance), it's 2016!

Now, no matter how people look, no one should judge that, their behavior and morals are the criteria of evaluating the person's personality, not their look. :D

#Stop_the_Hate

Dude, no one cares about them. Theyre linking pics from 2-3 years ago lol. Just laugh about it instead. :)

#Stop_the_Hate

God gives people white teeth not yellow.

Till today I didn't know how he looks like and I never judged him about his appearance, he's just type of cancer.

Difference between me and you is that everyone hates you' date=' while only 2 no life trolls hate me.[/quote']

It's so funny that you think that way and comfort yourself. Don't forget how many times you were toxic and a dick to people, just because you have 4-5 friends here...not even friends, probably said like colleagues you think you are some hot-shot, i guess you count 1 person like 20 of them because you have none of them irl, i doubt you barely even communicate with your parents and think you are some slick motherfucker here. Love it how all of his pics are taken at home and calls other people no-lifers. Check yourself before you wreck yourself, bitch.

- - - Updated - - -

Theyre linking pics from 2-3 years ago lol

Ok then want a fresh one?

http://imgur.com/SqJ9w6u

You still look like a fucking pit hole

http://imgur.com/a/h0UhC

Fresh out the pack.

You look like a greasy version of professor putricide

Edited by Jone

- Fixed the mechanics of the spell Fire and Brimstone

giphy.gif

if he is gonna fix Fire and Brimstone instead of command demon i will be soooo fucking mad.

GFY seriously, you could not have picked more useless fixes EVER

it almost seems like they want to troll us really really hard ( like blizzard since 2014 )

Edited by Autschbatsch

It's so funny that you think that way and comfort yourself. Don't forget how many times you were toxic and a dick to people, just because you have 4-5 friends here...not even friends, probably said like colleagues you think you are some hot-shot, i guess you count 1 person like 20 of them because you have none of them irl, i doubt you barely even communicate with your parents and think you are some slick motherfucker here. Love it how all of his pics are taken at home and calls other people no-lifers. Check yourself before you wreck yourself, bitch.

All of my pics were at home? Nope lol. Just the pics you wanted to show.

Yes. I know ive been toxic, but ive only been toxic to people who deserved it. 4-5 friends? Not gonna comment on that lol, cause thats just... Yeah xD.

Never thought i was a "slick motherfucker". Its pretty simple actually, when youre beating others or just recking them in an argument, they get offended and they want a way to get their payback.

In this case, its you and the other guy that thinks linking old pics from 2-3 years is a cool way to "stomp" someone. But actually, it's only you and the other guy that think its funny. Most people really dont care.

In reality, you 3 (including tiggar) are just pure ignorants.

Edit: hehe, i get very offended when ignorant people try to roast me. Not

Lel

Edited by Repitchx

Repitchx, Who the hell cares about you?

You really think I give a fuck where you live what color your eyes are and how old you are? I literally do not care.

I just expressed my opinion by your perfect white and clean teeth, live with it, I don't care :D

You think I'm comfrotable with beeing hated? You got the wrong picture buddy, I don't wanna be hated but if I am, I don't care.

If I was feeiling uncomfortable and insulted about everything you suckups say I would of been in the Earths core trying to dig the Shit out I burried.

Edited by tiggar47

the fact that you had to point that out indicates that you as mather of fact do :)

Ok. Believe what you want. =)

Its pretty simple actually, when youre beating others or just recking them in an argument, they get offended and they want a way to get their payback :D

Ypu know, its pretty obvious who you are. Youre the rogue on x100 that abused the eye in arena, the rogue that alt-f4'd last season. Cant remember your name exactly, but your irl name is richard (or is it the other guy) :D :D

You know it yourself too, you have no life xD. Made an account on insta to get more pics.

Edited by Repitchx

Who in the mo-ther of GOD cares!!!!!

That's the thing, you don't care. If he isn't a ginger and you roast him for being a ginger...that's like calling some white guy nigger. You think that it's insultive but it really isn't, you just sound like idiots xD

• Like 1

#Stop_the_Hate

Spoiler alert - "There's no such thing as a God"

But seriously, This thread was made as a Change-log, you can stop with your insults.