Tournament 3x3 [EU]

Квертилайн

; ) Comrades, I am alive , unfortunately this week without inactivate and we only have 1 new fan command , so you'll have another week (up to 09/07/16 ) to transfer

+ Search ue community effort to help more informative tournament :)

* upd

Actively campaigning guys , even simple , will be a complete set - will be fun to watch :)

; ) Comrades, I am alive , unfortunately this week without inactivate and we only have 1 new fan command , so you'll have another week (up to 09/07/16 ) to transfer

* upd

Actively campaigning guys , even simple , will be a complete set - will be fun to watch :)

http://i.imgur.com/qMKXZKh.gif

* upd

I think he meant:

Guys, I'm alive. Unfortunately, I'm being inactive this week and also we have only the one team from the fun realm, so we have to reschedule the tournament to the next week (on 9 July).

+ I'll make an effort to search for eu community to make the tournament more entertaining.

* upd

Actively agitate the players to take part in the tournament, even simply players. If we'll have a full set of teams, then it should be interesting to watch

• Like 3

• Game Masters
Lords , for technical reasons, and the absence of a sufficient number of teams ( there must be at least 16 )

postponed to 16.07.2016 .

Please do not bugurt and PERDAKCOMBUSTION, and in turn , actively agitate people .

Not enough 6 teams ! Is the whole server, only 10 teams , playing 3s ?

Tell admins to make an announcement in-game/website and at Facebook because some people don't have forum account or they're not that active so they don't know nothing about 3v3 event

its not shatter cleave when its ele + mage...

its called volcano cleave.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I'll sign in. But i can't be sure that everyone is there so i maybe have to replace abit (maybe) due that we don't know the date yet.

Team name : Burn the juice

Team leader : :warrior: Markzxy :druid: Noneedrdrood

Members :

:warrior: Markzxy (arms)

:mage: Tinybaz (fire)

:shaman: Ðionysus (resto/ele)

substitute :

:druid: Noneedrdrood (resto)

compositions :

WMS

:warrior: :mage: resto :shaman:

or

shatter cleave

ele :shaman: :mage: resto :druid:

Fun realm

everyone got 3.2k + max cr (in case you want to see the acm)

4aa0b1a87238e56ccfa3560c04e89aeb.png

04efb6a532f9f83284dc34588b789feb.png

ELE + MAGE is not shatter cleave, 1st you should learn what comp are you playing than you should reg into 3s tourny ;) its called Volcano cleave.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

ELE + MAGE is not shatter cleave, 1st you should learn what comp are you playing than you should reg into 3s tourny ;) its called Volcano cleave.

go suck a dick wintrader

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Well said sir. Would be believable if you would have aclue bout the game bow retard. Use googme if you dont trust me. Ele mage druid is called shatter cleave but hey w/e ur bad anyways so who cares