Titles dissapeard somehow/somewhy? Aidslordxqt

Hello, I've been talking to an "ex gladiator" toon who is selling his war, but when i asked him about the title he told me it somehow dissapeared, and he got the title in S14. I would like to know if this is a bug, or he's just lying. So that's pretty much why i am making this thread, i hope you can answer this for me.[ATTACH=CONFIG]112772[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]112773[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]112774[/ATTACH]

thats not my char nobs ( ghostpw char xd )

- - - Updated - - -

I can confirm he is "tryharding" to sell chars, he is soo bad, I won him in duel with 513 ilvl monk :D

and wut? rofl

Hello, I've been talking to an "ex gladiator" toon who is selling his war, but when i asked him about the title he told me it somehow dissapeared, and he got the title in S14. I would like to know if this is a bug, or he's just lying. So that's pretty much why i am making this thread, i hope you can answer this for me.[ATTACH=CONFIG]112772[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]112773[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]112774[/ATTACH]

He's lying, titles weren't given out in S14, they started at S15 2-3 seasons ago.

Therefore someone is just Tryharding to sell a character.