no time? we may know why

Señorpujo

I don't know what to say.

The first few weeks WoD-Empire came out, I had a talk with Juster, and he assured me that it won't affect Pandawow because they both are separated projects and both have different staff and developing team.

It turns out that it's not. :D

silly child indeed

1pm: hell yea gonna make pandawow updates

2pm: WoDEmpire is out with next update because its most popular server

Keston, you will remain silent unless spoken to, If I haven't made myself clear you will be farmed in arena again :D

god shut up no one cares what you think

Licher approve this comment

- - - Updated - - -

2pm: WoDEmpire is out with next update because its most popular server

no its not lol, pandawow have more players and its way better expansion, wod = bullshit make by braindeads of blizzurd

How can anyone even think WoD is a good expansion? Even people who cant afford it could've heard everywhere on how terrible it is and they still choose to play that ResidentSleeper crap. I know it will die when people get more aware there's nothing to do, but I hope that 'that' server dies as fast as it can.

How can anyone even think WoD is a good expansion? Even people who cant afford it could've heard everywhere on how terrible it is and they still choose to play that ResidentSleeper crap. I know it will die when people get more aware there's nothing to do, but I hope that 'that' server dies as fast as it can.

i can say that suck because at least i played wod, i played till had a dk full of bg set and medium geared warlock to test, and its totally bullshit on pvp

I did try retail for the first time and it was few months ago on WoD of course.

I decided to give it a chance and it was on retail just to be sure that my experience would be fair; I didn't want to, but my friends kept spamming everyday to join them there, and I did eventually, I went there, spent like 200 EUR (on Kazzak realm)

The reason why I spent that much, is because I bought almost everything there, even pre-legion and of course mounts, boosts, companions, et cetera... I wanted to try the game on its best! :D

It was completely trash, I find that WotLK is much better than WoD; but of course, MoP or Die. :D

I did try retail for the first time and it was few months ago on WoD of course.

I decided to give it a chance and it was on retail just to be sure that my experience would be fair; I didn't want to, but my friends kept spamming everyday to join them there, and I did eventually, I went there, spent like 200 EUR (on Kazzak realm)

The reason why I spent that much, is because I bought almost everything there, even pre-legion and of course mounts, boosts, companions, et cetera... I wanted to try the game on its best! :D

It was completely trash, I find that WotLK is much better than WoD; but of course, MoP or Die. :D

No-bo-dy cares.