Suggesion to avoid wintrader

Noneedholy

Simple as that. There are alot private server which already have a game history. I assume it is in the interest of all making it easier to find wintrader.

So my suggestion would be a game history from every character which you could simply find on the homepage.

Something like this :

23e70f6a8e4667c6ca3e284aa566f269.png

• Like 9

• Game Masters

I support your suggestion man it will help to deal with wintraders for sure but probably they won't do it because they don't have time as Zeox stated before a couple of days.

Tbh if GM's/admins wanted to have no wintraders in the server we would barely see someone who wintrading in pandawow... except from those how got unlimited bonuses and they can unban their chars. So my opinion is that they don't really care for this issue since as we can all see GM's replying after 1+ month at threads who has to do with "wintrading issues".

- Support

They can also add more retail-like ladder. Like, add the spec near a class icon so we can see who is playing bm and who is playing mw. They could also add a feature like: choose the spec and see how many people play it on ladder. For example, I click, hunter, bm and see how many players on there. Same as u have it on retail. That wouldn't be terrible.

Also, +1 for your suggestion. We really need this, but looking at how lazy admins are and can't even copy paste a changelog from wowcircle here... I dont see it happening.

Plus, the way PandaWoW's site armory looks like, its just... lame. :crazy:

Edited by Garodar

• Game Masters
They don't have time for their own server

top kek.

As they state "they have more important things to do" but what more important from wintraders. Okey major PvP bugs are important as well but this is 10/10 issue for sure.

Yea i think its a good idea. Doing this, they can remove arena spectator npc, and let only the comand .sp p, in case to pple stop checking who is qing to decide if theyre going to q or no (dodge), in my opinion arena spectator NPC is used more for dodge than wintrade catching Edited by Worstworld

Cool idea for sure but do you really think pandawow will add this to the website ? It would be a miracle .

All these statistics from the ss you are showing are pretty cool but how is it gonna really help catching wintraders ?

The problem is that pandawow doesn't really care to punish wintraders . If you don't show them ingame footage that the guy is wintrading they are not gonna believe you .

If we wanna stop the wintrade fest, just add something similar to "deserter" so at least nobody gets empty ques and everyone will have a good time .

That would solve the problem to a degree and its easy to add I believe .

Wintraders will always exists , its natural lol . its up to pandawow to start banning easy reports like that guy "withshadow" .

And if a guy wintrades from 3k to 3.1k at night (lol) and that bothers you , how will exactly your suggestion help to that ?

Just add deserter and there will be only a few tryharding wintraders left who will get caught eventually .

@garodar relax with the blizzlike ladder . its too much for pandawow xD

@worstworld yea you can use the spectator to dodge but you can use it to snipe too ;) overall its good to have it

They can also add more retail-like ladder. Like, add the spec near a class icon so we can see who is playing bm and who is playing mw. They could also add a feature like: choose the spec and see how many people play it on ladder. For example, I click, hunter, bm and see how many players on there. Same as u have it on retail. That wouldn't be terrible.

Also, +1 for your suggestion. We really need this, but looking at how lazy admins are and can't even copy paste a changelog from wowcircle here... I dont see it happening.

Plus, the way PandaWoW's site armory looks like, its just... lame. :crazy:

Yeah it would be awesome if they could make their website retail-like so that there is a character & gear & gems display when we want to buy a character + that we can see which xmog he has aswell.

Tho this is more important when it comes to win-traders.

• Like 1