Will you give out rewards this season, GMs?

Jonte

• Administrators
Any idea of how long will take to give titles to this current season (who ends in a few days)?

Also thanks for caring about us

I will start it in the 1st day of season ending, i don't know how much time i will need, but it will be 100% not longer than one week.

Okay, they all are added, but for 4th - i don't think that it will be fixed, because it's random bug, can't be reproduced. Dev will try, but idk. It can be fixed just via full rewrite of Gate scripts, they 're not easy and have many lines, so atm we can't do that. Anyway, dev will try, as i've already said.

• Like 2

Already posted on previous page.

Yup I have updated my post, sorry for replying fast before updating the page!

here:

Okay, I have read all the previous posts!

First of all, I really thank you Zeox for the support you have shown us, the fixing for cross realm (Crash/lag) it is really cool that you fixed it.

You do listen to us and care about us, again thank you for that!

Now, I have spoken with Neff about shaman's haste and he told me that he informed developers about it, so does that mean your list is the only list that gonna be fixed? or Neff's list will be fixed too?

I completely understand but looking at the amount of fixes that are still to be done on your current TODO list, it will take months to get to new warlocks fixes and that's not very exciting. Or maybe I'm wrong. I dont know what pattern u guys follow when fixing bugs, but either way... Demo/Destro atm is a crippled spec for pvp, but they're not so popular in pvp, so I guess there is a reason for ignoring them for a while. :(

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? bro, you should see how many warlocks are in bgs!!!! how come you say "not so popular in pvp"? warlocks are doing OP damage, they're one shooting players man!

I will start it in the 1st day of season ending, i don't know how much time i will need, but it will be 100% not longer than one week.

Okay, they all are added, but for 4th - i don't think that it will be fixed, because it's random bug, can't be reproduced. Dev will try, but idk. It can be fixed just via full rewrite of Gate scripts, they 're not easy and have many lines, so atm we can't do that. Anyway, dev will try, as i've already said.

I know the 4th one is pretty messed up, but still...

I updated the 4th report with the "MORE" important issue with Demonic gateway, so please, read the report again; read #2 issue with gateway... I thought I reported that, but I linked the wrong report. That issue is way more important than random "nonworking" gateways :P Thanks for your time. :)

here:

First of all, I really thank you Zeox for the support you have shown us, the fixing for cross realm (Crash/lag) it is really cool that you fixed it.

Now, I have spoken with Neff about shaman's haste and he told me that he informed developers about it, so does that mean your list is the only list that gonna be fixed? or Neff's list will be fixed too?

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? bro, you should see how many warlocks are in bgs!!!! how come you say "not so popular in pvp"? warlocks are doing OP damage, they're one shooting players man!

Ye i totally agree lol!! Destro is really op!!!! U see them everywhere in bgs!!!! They need to nerf chaos bolt i think!!!

Zeox bro, here's my message with Neff:

http://i.imgur.com/tJK2C92.jpg

--------------

Ye i totally agree lol. Destro is really op. U see them everywhere in bgs. They need to nerf chaos bolt i think.

Yup!

Zeox bro, here's my message with Neff:

http://i.imgur.com/tJK2C92.jpg

--------------

Yup!

So glad some1 finally agrees with me. Destro is op as f**k and aff is terrible. Warriors also do no dmg, think they should check that out too.

• Administrators
I know the 4th one is pretty messed up, but still...

I updated the 4th report with the "MORE" important issue with Demonic gateway, so please, read the report again; read #2 issue with gateway... I thought I reported that, but I linked the wrong report. That issue is way more important than random "nonworking" gateways :P Thanks for your time.

Ok, i've checked it.

here:

No problems, glad to see that someone like my job.

• Like 1

Okay, go play with lego batman, your beeing to toxic. I was cancer for some time, I try to change but you literally are tryharding to trigger me, I don't insult people.

Stop spreading t-virus all around the forums.

not my fucking problem u got less iq than imbred ape, hello? he didn't mean "SARCASM" on your post you dumb fuck, he meant on his post... smh

try me, do your best job

fucking noneed's emo sister with her son smh.

Edited by Bunaseara

not my fucking problem u got less iq than imbred ape, hello? he didn't mean "SARCASM" on your post you dumb fuck, he meant on his post... smh

try me, do your best job

fucking noneed's emo sister with his son smh.

Google what quote means, you are beeing toxic again, I warned you, I don't give third chances, I didn't give one to my own parents, so better cure urself or idk.

I will end this conversation with a hearty goodbye.

Goodbye.

Google what quote means, you are beeing toxic again, I warned you, I don't give third chances, I didn't give one to my own parents, so better cure urself or idk.

I will end this conversation with a hearty goodbye.

Goodbye.

lololol say what? "i didn't give one to my own parents". Do they know this or you just wanna be a forum fuckboi? i bet if i told them this quote they would fucking get the seatbelt and whoop the shit out of ur ass lol.

funny guy, kappa.

cmon, go ahead.

lololol say what? "i didn't give one to my own parents". Do they know this or you just wanna be a forum fuckboi? i bet if i told them this quote they would fucking get the seatbelt and whoop the shit out of ur ass lol.

funny guy, kappa.

cmon, go ahead.

You do realise that I didn't have a father since I was 2 years old, he wanted to redeem him self after 13 years, I didn't give him a chance, so why in the mother of god would I tolerate your cancer.

You do realise that I didn't have a father since I was 2 years old, he wanted to redeem him self after 13 years, I didn't give him a chance, so why in the mother of god would I tolerate your cancer.

Or you can shut up and ignore him & his cancer. That would've been the best decision which u clearly stated in a previous post. Just stick to it and ignore the cancer. By continously talking, you're just doing him a favor. Be smart.

You do realise that I didn't have a father since I was 2 years old' date=' he wanted to redeem him self after 13 years, I didn't give him a chance, so why in the mother of god would I tolerate your cancer.[/quote']

lie more when you say to other players that actually you have PARENTS, not PARENT. i don't wanna mention them for private reasons...

i can only call you a dumbass, that's all.

frotshotz was definitely right what he said about you lmao

Or you can shut up and ignore him & his cancer. That would've been the best decision which u clearly stated in a previous post. Just stick to it and ignore the cancer. By continously talking, you're just doing him a favor. Be smart.

This dude triggers me, he's a newborn and he tries to play with the Titans.

He talks cancer about me and doesn't know crap, that can't be ignored garodar but ty :)

I'll try not to continiue this with him.

This dude triggers me, he's a newborn and he tries to play with the Titans.

He talks cancer about me and doesn't know crap, that can't be ignored garodar but ty :)

I'll try not to continiue this with him.

I never stated that I have "Parents"

End of discussion, talking with you is like talking with somone without his adhd pills. Kroz 2016.

Edited by Drink Positive

• Administrators

try me, do your best job

fucking noneed's emo sister with her son smh.

Banned, insult.

Back on topic

@Zeox if its possible take a look at some general bugs that affect all the players .

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=176999

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=131889

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=156362

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=156341&highlight=pathfinding

If its too much and you cant add them for now , consider adding them on the next "list"

• Like 1

Actually repitch is getting worst than diabolique on forums, multiaccounting, talking with himself and offtopic in a serious post.

Acc was created in january while i wasnt banned

Talking to u means im talking to myself, i get it.

And you also went off-topic. So not sure what you're after.

Ps, i heard ure Worstworld. multiaccounting?

I dont wanna argue with u, but sooner or later you will thank me for telling you. Stop being naive and open your eyes.

Anyway. Lets get back on topic. Will be interesting lmfao

Edited by Firego
Fixed errors