Mistweaver Monk 12 SECOND SAP / FIX FAST

Liquidcityx

Hello,

if someone who doesnt know me im liquidcityx blabla current rank 6 ,11 and 12 server on my mains and my main class ( Monk)

Today i first loged in at the evening at like 16:00 pm which was an hour ago, and saw that monk´s can sap people in arena for 12 seconds if they are doing it from behind which should normally be

a duration of 6 seconds.

I cant play any of my monks now because im scared i will loose titles and rewards , for all those braindead people out there , i wont go into a single arena without using sap, i wont even explain why.

My thoughts are just fix this bug AS FAST AS YOU CAN and dont wait 2 months again like you did it with bm hunter bug.

I also think that people that are currently abusing it wont get banned , since its not their fault that it got bugged and and its the only control that monks have apart from pummel and root maybe.

If they leave this bug, i will make a new account buy a new monk or two monks and push them atleast 3200 BEFORE this season ends, then you can all cry because i will take titles that i didnt get by fair play. and i promise i can do it, you cant imagine how overpowered this bug is, 12 sec sap, and then you can give a dr sap from behind which is another 6 seconds... no comment about that, probably the most overpowered bug ever existed on this server.

I can´t imagine that they wont give out titles now , the bug will get fixxed , also i bet to 89% that the top 36 players will still be the same ,except from sinterra (aka Goldinnka, Aka Doblenubik) which has scripted heals and is a rank 1 backpeddaler and got his rating by ddosing me and also waiting 24 hours until a team queues that is over 2500 which is killable for them.)

Only I gave him 180+ rating from 2750 that means 2750 to 2930 , which is ( if someone would play on that rating) the hardest to push from 2750 to 2900+ because you wont be able to loose in order to push good rating or otherwise you will just stay the same rating.

Other then that the ladder wont change.

I just beg you to fix this bug as fast as possible so i can play my monks again.

Thanks for reading .

bye