CHARACTER Bug ??!!

Hello guys,

I want to tell , that i have a big problem with my Rogue ( Honja ) . When I log into game after 5 seconds my character start being useless . He cant whispering, casting spells , Joining BG´s ,etc.

It happend only on the rogue all other classes ( characters ) work without any problems.

I tried to install my game again. There is no bad connection, because my other characters work pretty well. I dont know if it is bug or problem with my PC but when there is someone who can help me i will be so Happy.

Please response as soon as possible. I will try to work out on it . Thank you :)

Hello guys,

I want to tell , that i have a big problem with my Rogue ( Honja ) . When I log into game after 5 seconds my character start being useless . He cant whispering, casting spells , Joining BG´s ,etc.

It happend only on the rogue all other classes ( characters ) work without any problems.

I tried to install my game again. There is no bad connection, because my other characters work pretty well. I dont know if it is bug or problem with my PC but when there is someone who can help me i will be so Happy.

Please response as soon as possible. I will try to work out on it . Thank you :)

Try to repair your character here http://cp.pandawow.ru/en/game/repair.html

Also have you installed any addons recently?

If you did, try disabling some addons and see if they are causing the issue.

Other than that, delete cache from you game folder like Jeger said.

Tell us if it solved the problem.