Stop the hack!

Kroz

Greetings :D

Pandawow GMs',

Once and for all, can you find a way to prevent hacking 100%? (Retail did it, Warma#$% did it, many others did it too)

It's being SO ANNOYING so far, so many players doing it!

Okay, you say make reports! and? they can unban easily, and if they're on fun realm, no worries make a new account.

Check this video:

Декаданс (dk)

fun realm

stealth hack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-Za2lLzc3o (check combat log at 720p video)

And here's how it's done:

There were rogues permanent stealth bug (doing damage without breaking stealth) and I think (not sure) it's fixed.

Now for the DK, I have figured it out FINALLY.

Once you have it again look up, you might see the DK flying above you, if not he/she is under the ground. (try doing /target dk's name)

They are still doing this, few days ago I got pulled underground by 2 FUC#$NG DKs'.

The same SH@T goes for the dots you're having, they're flying/teleporting and spamming on us to do a lot of damage without being able to do see them!

Plus, I remember once a DK, in AB, before the BG started, killed everyone all at once THREE times!

I asked him how? he said: just using http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=108199/gorefiends-grasp and teleport/fly hacking!

I hope this solves the mystery for you. :D

Just find a way to stop this once and for all, DO IT PANDAWOW!!!!

The PvP experience with hacks and abusers is getting worse everyday!

#Stop_the_hack

Edited by Kroz
  • Like 2

Just notice that im getting griped, and frozen by Remorsless winter without any dk near me.

Also fly hack will be fly hack.

But stealth hack is weird, i used to see warlocks destro shooting chaos to you and oneshoting u in stealth, you can even see the chaos coming and u died by chaos, then i saw it with boomkins, now this guy with dk..

Edited by Señorpujo

Just notice that im getting griped, and frozen by Remorsless winter without any dk near me.

Also fly hack will be fly hack.

But stealth hack is weird, i used to see warlocks destro shooting chaos to you and oneshoting u in stealth, you can even see the chaos coming and u died by chaos, then i saw it with boomkins, now this guy with dk..

hmmm!

Oh yeah, about warlocks, there's something wrong with them, they LATTERLY one-shot their targets!!!! I still have no idea how that is done!

I am at 100% HP and then boom, even on my log, CB hits for like 100K (which is fine) but how I lost my 600K+ HP?!!! So, there's something wrong!

Dude?!!!

Why it's just us who notice everything here? where's everyone? they don't see anything? noobs? !@#?!!!

I am afraid that now Zeox comes and say: only you two guys who complain about this, everything is fine!

And then "Declined + Closed"

http://media1.giphy.com/media/6OWIl75ibpuFO/giphy.gif

hmmm!

Oh yeah, about warlocks, there's something wrong with them, they LATTERLY one-shot their targets!!!! I still have no idea how that is done!

I am at 100% HP and then boom, even on my log, CB hits for like 100K (which is fine) but how I lost my 600K+ HP?!!! So, there's something wrong!

in bg, cuz in arena destro vs war+heal = piece of shit

well you guys saw a boomy destro lock and now a dk there are even paladins doing this shit sadly i didn't take screenshots to report even if we reported these ***** not a single gm will care so gg pandawow this server is gonna be the best #teamjuster!

and kroz it's not a fly hack it's a stealth hack they probably changed a spell in their class spellbook with stealth idk how they did it since the packets here are diffrent from retail but it's either wpe or wps or c++ but someone smart is doing this shit

Even if it's stealth, there are many DKs' who are fly/teleport hacking to pull us underground.

Now, for the stealth thing, I still don't know how they did it, but there many such bugs that exist and we don't know about, YET.

it must be a leaked pandawow script or somebody had the time to find out all the packets that pandawow changed from retail or at least a few or 1 and just changed a spell with stealth like paladin buff is insta cast change the spell Hexadecimal id in pandawow for stealth Hexadecimal id done gg wow's anticheat has always been an utter shit #teamjuster

P.s:for any player who would like to try this good luck it's gonna take a shit load of time if you're not a beginner

Yes, but is stealth hack, not fly hack

I understand, but I haven't found any similar hack for wow!

I don't know how it's done, changing spells and some other things in the game is easy for the offline games, I used to do them using 'Hex Workshop,' but it won't work here on pandawow.

Unless if there's a special made script for pandawow and it wasn't published to everyone.

the hacker either payed a gm to get the script and used it (most common way ever it happened in warm***) or he just tried the traditional way and he founded out pandawow's changed packets which is extremely hard but possible for a professional plus he just sells it for ppl and get's $$

in online games it's a lot more complicated than offline games and some games read your pc's memory (the running programs on your pc etc) and check's if there is a third party program or something related running if the system finds anything like that it closes the game but that can be avoided in several way.in this case (special script) wpe isn't enough you will probably end up with making your own cheating tool from the bottom with c++ (hard way) or c# (easy way the most used) and now you'll just need time and a focused mind to find out the changed packets and how the system works after that congrats you can one shot everyone with a single boss spell or just increase the power of your spells by 700%=1m chaos or something

Kroz yes every private server has a special script that is nothing like retail because retail anticheat was an utter shit in other ways it was so easy to hack in so juster had a professional coder/programmer in their team and he changed every spell everything in the book for something else it's like they've gone complete troll mode for hackers but even with that pandawow still has a shitty anticheat because untill now their anticheat can't detect teleporting and probably won't.you've probably noticed that since teleporters don't get banned in bg's unless a player report them

the script can't be published or pandawow would get ddosed and if the script get's in the right hands you will probably bye bye pandawow

Edited by kapa45

the hacker either payed a gm to get the script and used it (most common way ever it happened in warm***) or he just tried the traditional way and he founded out pandawow's changed packets which is extremely hard but possible for a professional plus he just sells it for ppl and get's $$

and yes ever private server has a special script that has nothing like retail because retail anticheat was complete shit so juster had a professional coder in their team and he changed every spell everything in the book for something else it's like they've gone complete troll mode for hackers but even with that pandawow still has a shitty anticheat because untill now their anticheat can't detect teleporting and probably won't you've probably noticed that since teleporters don't get banned in bg's unless a player report them

Well, let me make this clear!

I agree with some of your points and the others I don't because they're wrong.

First of all, GMs' have limited privileges and lower than Zeox and Juster have; however I have seen some pictures of GMs' commenting violations (I will show them to Zeox if he want to.)

Plus, I don't think they have the power to give themselves spells.

For the spells, it's not that Juster brought a coder or something like that, almost everything here is written by Pandawow, because they don't have Blizzards script files.

That's why we have many mistakes with calculations, bugs, glitches, items not working, et cetera... (so it wasn't made for prevent hackers, I don't think that they can make that effort for such a reason)

Retail? they got the best anti-cheat system, no matter whatever you use (any third party program that violates their policy and rules), they will ban you after checking/confirming your logs.

For the teleports, it is easy to prevent that either, it's just Pandawow (as far as I have seen so far) they don't take it seriously to prevent it 100% (Because they want people to pay for un-ban)

Again, for the anti-cheat system, if there isn't a GM online, it doesn't matter, the anti-cheat system works that way (GM said that)

It has to be someone online to get notified and check it immediately.

Btw, they're not the same as they were, they seem that they don't have the passion anymore. #laziness

• Game Masters

No there isn't such thing... If you want to get a hack program you just open google and you typing wow hacks 5.4.8 and you get what you want in a sec.

dude you didn't try to hack retail because of your precious account a hacker never cares about that we tryed everything and i joined ownedcore where we made a program that makes you indetectable to blizzard anticheat the thread was deleted because we we're afraid that blizzard will somehow see it and if it gets in the hands of a gm it would get fixed

1-your right they don't have blizzard script that's why we have so many bugs but i'm also right because they changed everything to prevent hacking as well blizzard couldn't get hijacked since they really watch their gm's but it got hacked several times and a lot of exploits we're made lol the stealth hack is an original hack from retail you only say that blizzard has the best anticheat because you don't meet a lot of hackers that's all -_- and that's because mop had a special script of it's own in the end we found it but a few knew about it.

2-ye that's why they banned the player from owned core that killed all the players in stormwind gg every game can be hacked if you have the right materials and you actually know what're you doing

3-i made that clear already you can teleport and make their anticheat or whatever think that you've gone to a near place lol and how could they check your logs without even knowing you did? i said their anticheat doesn't detect that so they check every players logs lol even blizzard didn't do it so how could pandawow

4-the anticheat works like that ye but you can fool the anticheat and i won't explain for obvious reasons

5-wod is better than mop #legitteamjuster

- - - Updated - - -

No there isn't such thing... If you want to get a hack program you just open google and you typing wow hacks 5.4.8 and you get what you want in a sec.

lol there is then how did warmane get hijacked??????? lol the hacks you get if you google that are limited to speed hack fly hack swim hack which dosen't work in mop teleport hack and wall climb plus multiboxing which are simple hacks that you can even do with cheat engine the most limited hacking tool ever we are talking about doing 600k chaos but the system shows it as 100k normal in arena and by the way all the hacks that you find in google are useless

if you want a legit hack that makes you op against other players you need to make your own hacking tool think out of the box why do we see very few players that use stealth hack and the rogues or players that use a boss spell??? it's hard and not available in google if you want a decent hacking make your own hack or buy one if you have a lot of $$$$$$$.if real hacks we're available in youtube or google for mop every russian would use them and pandawow will loose most of it's population because of the banns

Edited by kapa45

• Game Masters
dude you didn't try to hack retail because of your precious account a hacker never cares about that we tryed everything and i joined ownedcore where we made a program that makes you indetectable to blizzard anticheat the thread was deleted because we we're afraid that blizzard will somehow see it and if it gets in the hands of a gm it would get fixed

1-your right they don't have blizzard script that's why we have so many bugs but i'm also right because they changed everything to prevent hacking as well blizzard couldn't get hijacked since they really watch their gm's but it got hacked several times and a lot of exploits we're made lol the stealth hack is an original hack from retail you only say that blizzard has the best anticheat because you don't meet a lot of hackers that's all -_- and that's because mop had a special script of it's own in the end we found it but a few knew about it.

2-ye that's why they banned the player from owned core that killed all the players in stormwind gg every game can be hacked if you have the right materials and you actually know what're you doing

3-i made that clear already you can teleport and make their anticheat or whatever think that you've gone to a near place lol and how could they check your logs without even knowing you did? i said their anticheat doesn't detect that so they check every players logs lol even blizzard didn't do it so how could pandawow

4-the anticheat works like that ye but you can fool the anticheat and i won't explain for obvious reasons

5-wod is better than mop #legitteamjuster

- - - Updated - - -

lol there is then how did warmane get hijacked??????? lol the hacks you get if you google that are limited to speed hack fly hack swim hack which dosen't work in mop teleport hack and wall climb plus multiboxing which are simple hacks that you can even do with cheat engine the most limited hacking tool ever we are talking about doing 600k chaos but the system shows it as 100k normal in arena and by the way all the hacks that you find in google are useless

if you want a legit hack that makes you op against other players you need to make your own hacking tool think out of the box why do we see very few players that use stealth hack and the rogues or players that use a boss spell??? it's hard and not available in google if you want a decent hacking make your own hack or buy one if you have a lot of $$$$$$$.if real hacks we're available in youtube or google for mop every russian would use them and pandawow will loose most of it's population because of the banns

Have you ever heard of "admin panel hack" if no google it you may find it. It does everything you can imagine xD

The hjack of w*****e is completely different thing... the leaders of the attack had access at DB and root of the server so they could do w/e they wanted but honestly I don't want to talk about this...

Although, owner of m****n sued the guys who did the hjack at his server and they're about to go in jail now.

Edited by Jegerm

dude you didn't try to hack retail because of your precious account

Hahaha, three of my accounts got banned on retail, my last account got permanently banned for !@#$%^&* the payment system. ;)

#Circumvent_Them_ALL

Have you ever heard of "admin panel hack" if no google it you may find it. It does everything you can imagine xD

The hjack of w*****e is completely different thing... the leaders of the attack had access at DB and root of the server so they could do w/e they wanted but honestly I don't want to talk about this...

Although, owner of m****n sued the guys who did the hjack at his server and they're about to go in jail now.

lol i mean who dosen't -_- i actually tryed it and it doesn't let you do everything lol like changing stats and changing spells and all lol speedhack is detected here fly hack as well the only thing i founded usefull in wow admin panel is teleporting

• Game Masters
lol i mean who dosen't -_- i actually tryed it and it doesn't let you do everything lol like changing stats and changing spells and all lol speedhack is detected here fly hack as well the only thing i founded usefull in wow admin panel is teleporting

You can do everything with a small modify but I think I will stop here don't want to give ideas to others for how to hack easier xD

Topic is about to stop hacking asap and we're talking about hacking programs. Lets get on topic again please :)

ye you can and it's already on ****core but it's not as easy as it seems

on topic:kroz i lost hope in pandawow since they can't even reply on this topic which proves that this server is dead in their eyes

x10 realm started to die at the third quarter of 2014, I knew it was coming.

After the merging of both x10 and x100 realms, few days later I said the same thing "this realm (x100) is dying just like x10 died." at that time, everyone said no I am wrong!

Now, the whole server is dead not just its realms. :D

well in any case i'll get my retail account ready in case i come back getting gold cap for legion :D

As you wish man, but since WoD, they killed PvP, and in legion no more pvp gear and no honor points (as stated from a Blizzard official.)

Good luck though. ;)

so they ruined my future plans that means no legion for me and more time for smh anything else

I am still gonna play MoP, I don't think gonna leave it, and if it's 100% dead, no problem, many other things to do. :D