Stop the hack!

Kroz

Once and for all' date=' can you find a way to prevent hacking 100%? (Retail did it, Warma#$% did it, many others did it too)[/quote']

That is a bad joke or ? I really hope you are just kidding. Otherwise ive to tell you that you obviously never played on one of this servers lol .. Not retail nor warmane

Now, the whole server is dead not just its realms. :D

How did you come to conclusion that server is dead? I see more players every day, Russians, Americans doesn't matter, there is more of them.

More likely fun is about to die faster.

• Game Masters
retail good at preventing hacks XDDDDDD thats why there are a million ruskies kickboting/fly hacking at 2.9k mmr and in rbgs xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

At least when you play BG's at retail you will never find someone fly hacking/speed hacking xD

At least when you play BG's at retail you will never find someone fly hacking/speed hacking xD

Indeed brother. ;D

How did you come to conclusion that server is dead? I see more players every day, Russians, Americans doesn't matter, there is more of them.

More likely fun is about to die faster.

You can see it, also the statistics, I remember the first few months I came here (I started on x100 before I left to x10)

x100 had a queue almost all the time; and now you barely see the same number of players in the game.

Please don't tell me that it's time difference and all the drama, I play here for no less than 12 hours everyday.

retail good at preventing hacks XDDDDDD thats why there are a million ruskies kickboting/fly hacking at 2.9k mmr and in rbgs xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

You're such a lire. :)

That is a bad joke or ? I really hope you are just kidding. Otherwise ive to tell you that you obviously never played on one of this servers lol .. Not retail nor warmane

I understand that there's nothing like a 100% security, buuuuut, there's one common hack that most players here are using for fly/teleport hacking!

and for that special script, we can have a 100% protection from it (until they might update their script).

This thread is obviously talking about the hack/teleport as I mentioned (about the bots and etc.. retail did a 100% too, they will get you banned after few days of using it)

And I haven't played there? pffffft, okay here's my retail http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Kr%c3%b8z/simple (that I got banned on btw) (this is one of my accounts)

This thread is obviously talking about the hack/teleport as I mentioned (about the bots and etc.. retail did a 100% too' date=' they will get you banned after few days of using it)[/quote']

Idk wheres ur point ... On retail there were alot of flyhacker & speedhacker also teleport hacker (even in arena/RBG) . There will be always hacks thats all, deal with it. All they can do is disable the pay2unban function which makes everything even worse

Idk wheres ur point ... On retail there were alot of flyhacker & speedhacker also teleport hacker (even in arena/RBG) . There will be always hacks thats all, deal with it. All they can do is disable the pay2unban function which makes everything even worse

It seems like there's no solution then. :D

Kroz don't be disappointed bro let's just hope for the best until then i'm stuck with teamjuster atm and well we have to admit this server changed a lot a change for the best mists of pandaria private server

But.... :(

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/NPH-dissapoint.gif

Hahahaha, alright man! :D