Name of the violator (I cant spell it because its on cyrilics).

Realm, where you saw the violation. FUN

Description of the violation (write please in english and very clearly and understandably).Guy uses Free Action Potion with infinite duration on it and spit on people.

You should write what the violation is because it will be easier for the administrator or chat moderator to understand what to look for on the proof material.

Proof: screenshots or video.http://imgur.com/a/uJDGf

Comments to the situation (if it needed).

P.S You can see his name in these two screenshots.

• Game Masters
Name of the violator (I cant spell it because its on cyrilics).

Realm, where you saw the violation. FUN

Description of the violation (write please in english and very clearly and understandably).Guy uses Free Action Potion with infinite duration on it and spit on people.

You should write what the violation is because it will be easier for the administrator or chat moderator to understand what to look for on the proof material.

Proof: screenshots or video.http://imgur.com/a/uJDGf

Comments to the situation (if it needed).

P.S You can see his name in these two screenshots.

If you read carefully at report format I gave you above you will see that GM's don't accept those reports with no name at format even if they can see it at screen shot.

So since you can't get the name of violator anymore the report will get denied.

Are you kidding me right now?

So since you can't get the name of violator anymore the report will get denied.

I pointed out, that you can clearly see his name in these two screenshots, I'm pretty sure theres some GM that is Russian and can understand this guy's name by looking into screenshot.

Gonna make another thread, hopefully you don't come there spreading some "How2Do" with your stupidity "So since you can't get the name of violator anymore the report will get denied.", when you said this, I literally felt like your deffending the guy and telling me that my report is gonna get denied just because I don't have understandment of Russian language.