Insídious is recruiting

Cogman

Inísidious is a newly founded alliance PvE guild we have currently killed all working PvE content we`re currently recruiting:

- Destruction warlock

- Blood DK, Brewmaster Monk, Guardian Druid ( Off tanks)

We`re also recruiting replacement people any healer/dps/ off tank:

- Rogues, warlocks, mages, monks, death knights, paladins, shamans and Discipline priest

We`re not recruiting any hunters as we already have enough of those.

Our raid times are:

Saturday - 9:00 SVT +

Sunday - 9:00 SVT +

We also do old heroic raids throughout the week for people such as:

- Heart of fear HC

- Terrace of endless springs HC

- Mogu shan vaults HC

- World bosses

The requirements to join are:

- Have Teamspeak3

- Prepare for raids etc.

- Know/learn the tactics before you join.

- A current ilvl of 555+

- Do not go AFK during raid times ( We do have breaks during the raid )

- Turn up 15 minutes before raid time, (consult me or an officer if you will be late)

- You must download mandatory PvE addons through curse client ( PM me ingame and I will help you get the important ones)

PM the GM in game wuvius or an officer if they`re online Skyserenity and Keev.

P.S we`re working on 10mans at the moment we will progress into 25mans once we get more attention and when there is more active PvE players ingame.

Edited by Cogman

• Game Masters
He's too dumb for that kind of task.

Noone wants you to post on our threads get your off topic and leave our community

On topic: Good luck with your guild :)

Edited by Jegerm

Noone wants you to post on our threads get your off topic and leave our community

That was also an off-topic from your part. By the way, by noone you mean only the childish toxic community of PandaWoW, like you, Kroz etc. Who are you to judge what he should say and not in a bullshit forum?

"Leave OUR community"

Oh boy, that sounds so wrong. That literally sounds gramatically wrong. xD You're not, or will never be a part of the staff to call this community "OUR". You're just, unfortunately, a useless member of this forum.

Not defending anyone, but gathering up 10 people and insulting a single guy, isn't it cruel? He is a hater alright just shut the fuck up and let him do whatever pleases him.

like go shoot some LGBT club or smh, Jeez.

id be up to join, could u tell us faction and realm ?

Your brain is officialy mentally challenged, who the hell makes PvE guild on Fun realm?

You can also search characters which are guild officers and they're Alliance, your stupidity is impressive as always.

Sincerely yours,

tiggar47

Oh felxprod is talking about english grammar now. Thats gonna be fun lmao ... keep going pleb.

Take your friend tiggar and leave ... noone cares.

"Noneed" to argue with retards like you tbh lol, you got iq less than an ape so you wouldn't understand and you would keep arguing with shit ton of arguments, but this guy said it, im gonna just copy-paste his quote.

"No words for how much of a shit i give about a person playing on an expansion that requires absolute 0 skill lol.

Judging by the fact that you have a doge picture on ur stream and a cancerous flashing gif, I think i got everything i need to know about you, another toxic kid who is most likely not older than 15, Sits at home all day and has pointless arguements in-game, trying to stroke ur e-penis.

Come back when you got something useful to say, This was a message to everyone who doesnt like this nemifest and thinks he's me.

Not surprised that you play mop though, kek. "

Hes right tbh, we saw your face irl and it's pretty disgusting tbh, and also your nose... like you are fanboy of gross gore jeez. And i hope monika goes to hell and dies from cancer.

LOOOOL the fact that he called me a no lifer lololo, he tryhards so much to get attention/chat mod/or to be part of the staff looooool. I hope you burn in hell too like the 6.000.000 jews did.

• Game Masters
That was also an off-topic from your part. By the way, by noone you mean only the childish toxic community of PandaWoW, like you, Kroz etc. Who are you to judge what he should say and not in a bullshit forum?

"Leave OUR community"

Oh boy, that sounds so wrong. That literally sounds gramatically wrong. xD You're not, or will never be a part of the staff to call this community "OUR". You're just, unfortunately, a useless member of this forum.

Not defending anyone, but gathering up 10 people and insulting a single guy, isn't it cruel? He is a hater alright just shut the fuck up and let him do whatever pleases him.

like go shoot some LGBT club or smh, Jeez.

Here we go again Tiggar's lawyer. You actually humiliate yourself with your posts and Tiggar too because if he want he can defend hiself oh and btw it's so pathetic that Tiggar likes all your posts really when you're talking shit about me...

Buna I know that you're Felx so yeah keep tryharding with 2 forum accounts you protein boy >> http://imgur.com/QsSyCXw

Cogman' date=' id be up to join, could u tell us faction and realm ?[/quote']

X100 and we`re located at the alliance side.

P.S can all of you stop argueing on this post please this is for recruitment purposes only.

- - - Updated - - -

On topic: Good luck with your guild

Thank you man

Edited by Cogman

the fuck? i'm not felxprod hello? you guys really think i'm felxprod lmaoo.... do some researches before u say something that doesnt even make a fucking sense.

noneed you are ugly af, radiator boi.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]113072[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]113073[/ATTACH]

btw, hows monika? heeehe :)

- - - Добавлено - - -

good thing i taught jager to put spacebar after "," "." . Now his IQ is higher than imbred seagull, wp.

• 4 weeks later...