New cross test realm/PTR

avro

Hi, last year there was a test realm named Cross, it would be very cool if you could make the same version to a new realm(like a PTR). I want to test pve items and prideful before i buy them on the fun realm like a test to see what it can do and stuff. And the developers can work with problems in that realm, like pandashans PTR.

The hope is not lost, not yet. I am going to wait for them (Zeox and Juster) to answer if they added it i think the majority of the server would be happy with it. They can gain more if they do it.

• Game Masters
The hope is not lost, not yet. I am going to wait for them (Zeox and Juster) to answer if they added it i think the majority of the server would be happy with it. They can gain more if they do it.

Well "PTR" realms as krizp said above supposed to be opened for few months (just to test stuff and report bugs) thats the reason they opened it before 1 year. They didn't open it and they won't open it again just to test prideful & PvE items. Anyway, you're playing at fun realm so yh it's pretty easy to get everything you want :)

Yeah i play fun but more on x100, i wanted them to open the PTR so everyone could test everything and not only that but the developers can work on server problems with PTR realm like pandashan, it is not to main but to use stuff before they release on fun and 100x but never mind i guess it will never happen :( atleast i tried though :( Edited by avro

• Game Masters
Yeah i play fun but more on x100, i wanted them to open the PTR so everyone could test everything and not only that but the developers can work on server problems with PTR realm like pandashan, it is not to main but to use stuff before they release on fun and 100x but never mind i guess it will never happen :( atleast i tried though :(

It won't happen because "PTR" realm have different purpose and imagine what will happen if they give free prideful & PvE items at "PTR" realm. Everyone will play there :D

:( i am not giving up even though there is 0% chance it happens, i am going to wait for the owners to read and answer and respond to this, i just want 1 week of testing and then they can close it down :( :( :( Edited by avro