A question to all PvP players.

Weegee

There's no macro which can cycle through targets without any additional mod filter etc. i,e:

/use [mod,shift,target=focus] SPELL [Tab buttom] = Shift Tab = Focus

/use SPELL [Tab buttom] = Tab = Main target

Or

/tar arena1 = Tab

/tar [mod:shift] arena2 = Shift Tab = arena target 2

/tar [mod:ctrl] arena3 = Ctrl Tab = arena target 3

This one can be a cycler. As closest you'll get to a cycling targeting macro.

I had something similar in my mind like Cast sequence which warriors / dk's use to change stances.

Since when they press it once it is battle stance and then when they press it again it is deff stance, then again battle, etc.

I had something similar in my mind like Cast sequence which warriors / dk's use to change stances.

Since when they press it once it is battle stance and then when they press it again it is deff stance, then again battle, etc.

You can test the ones I've pasted.

Weegee? what's wrong with the macro I gave you in that video?

You can do it mouse-over, you don't even have to target the player that you want to cyclone!

You hardly use mouse-over in high up and late ending matches. It's all about target macros and key binding.

Guess you've never gone through that but trading it through a hole of distinguished

• Like 1

Weegee? what's wrong with the macro I gave you in that video?

You can do it mouse-over, you don't even have to target the player that you want to cyclone!

Because i don't have the time to mouseover someone when he's casting therefore when i have them on focus i don't even have to look @ them nor chase them with my mouse.

/tar arena1 = Tab

/tar [mod:shift] arena2 = Shift Tab = arena target 2

/tar [mod:ctrl] arena3 = Ctrl Tab = arena target 3

This one can be a cycler. As closest you'll get to a cycling targeting macro.

That's probs best... I swear Razer naga's are OP for that shit :P

But once again, (and last time i'll write it), you don't need a macro, just go into your keybinds, and bind "Focus Arena1 = Tab", "Focus Arena2 = Shift+Tab", "Focus Arena3 = Ctrl+Tab". Simples.

But you need tab targeting if you don't have /Target arena1,2,3, bound lel

But once again, (and last time i'll write it), you don't need a macro, just go into your keybinds, and bind "Focus Arena1 = Tab", "Focus Arena2 = Shift+Tab", "Focus Arena3 = Ctrl+Tab". Simples.

Yeah, it's best to use the key binds for targeting. But if you taken the keybindings around your W.A.D. It's best to use one macro for one key bind, to save other 2 for something else, but a bit harder to use.

Ill just get different bindings for focusing Arena 1 and Arena 2, therefore i will just swap the focus with those bindings.

Thank you for the help / suggestions everyone.