Shit dodger queing at 3 am for get glad

Takaa. 3

If i dont want que in that moment and im chilling at bgs is dodge? Frenchs have school? Or shower? Learn what is dodge before saying something.

this is insane ... i proved that u dodging and u are keep talking shit , JUST STOP lol

? Why did u had circle rsham? Since we queued WLchi, you failing hard even with google translate. And arena spectator only shows games that are happening. Its why you cant spectate from npc the preparation

- - - Updated - - -

this is insane ... i proved that u dodging and u are keep talking shit ' date=' JUST STOP lol[/quote']

Dodging lol, u such a retard, if i had alts to que, id be there, its not bcs im online that i have to que. Stupid.

There is no "on-topic" anymore because Zeox already said that he'll fix dodging.

Everyone other response to this thread will probably be trash-talk.

i didnt wanted to get any answers of gms , We talking about those 3 retardos and wegee send random Screenshot :confused:

Ppl wondering that noone wants to que into tsg ? Just wait till runic corruption is fixed and all the dks here honna blow :)

http://forum.wowcircle.com/showthread.php?t=574623

Ah nvm he played wmp.

Takaa making a thread about ppl queueing at 3 am for getting glad while he queues at this time by hisself.

GG fuck logic

Edited by Noneedholy
  • Like 2

i didnt wanted to get any answers of gms ' date=' We talking about those 3 retardos and wegee send random Screenshot :confused:[/quote']

Nah, it's not off topic, since he qq's about people not qing 3's vs him then when they do the gets farmed, and since other people are "dodging him" he can maybe go over 2.2 rofl.

I gave him a falshback with ss since i farmed him (Which is a reminder rofl) Deielrion can confirm it.

Ppl wondering that noone wants to que into tsg ? Just wait till runic corruption is fixed and all the dks here honna blow :)

http://forum.wowcircle.com/showthread.php?t=574623

Ah nvm he played wmp.

Takaa making a thread about ppl queueing at 3 am for getting glad while he queues at this time by hisself.

GG fuck logic

http://imgur.com/a/Y0rTB :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

they dodge djfrrez and telpin :shock:

u dont understand that if they fix blood tap thats gonna be worse , cant wait lol

Edited by Takaa. <3

Takaa .. yes i know to understand the report u need abit knowledge about dks. Read it again and you will see that runic corruption is even stronger than fixed runic corruption + blood tap x3

But hey, at least he said smth.

Takaa instead of trying to talk, read the report.

Yeah im the one without life. Moving atm to a new place, wasnt on for 2 days now and ur queueing 3s at 3 am. Wow fuck logic hm ?

http://imgur.com/a/Y0rTB

they dodge djfrrez and telpin

Of course you are not gonna list your losses xD i have gained rating from you that's all i can say.

I played for fun on my gnome today during the day without voice rnds and you say i dodge lmao?

Im not even the one talking shit because you play 2 obvious wrong scaling/bugged dps specs which are supposed to shit on destro even without the bugs. Why would i get mad about this?

Edited by Autschbatsch

Takaa .. yes i know to understand the report u need abit knowledge about dks. Read it again and you will see that runic corruption is even stronger than fixed runic corruption + blood tap x3

But hey, at least he said smth.

Takaa instead of trying to talk, read the report.

Yeah im the one without life. Moving atm to a new place, wasnt on for 2 days now and ur queueing 3s at 3 am. Wow fuck logic hm ?

Man its ok we got it coruption is BUGGED now shut the fuck up and stop spaming the forums about it ? u think its gonna make gm's fix this shit quicker ? no so KYS (clueless retard talking about knowledge)

U dont understand why i said u got no life but its ok lol , IG > IRL for you

Edited by Takaa. <3