Shit dodger queing at 3 am for get glad

Takaa. 3

Oh look, takaa actually realised how hard he is carried by bugs and now he run out of arguments .. that's funny, keep being mad.

Bet everything that after dk is fixed he gonna reroll back to warrior lmao

Edited by Noneedholy
  • Like 2

Oh look, takaa actually realised how hard he is carried by bugs and now he run out of arguments .. that's funny, keep being mad.

Bet everything that after dk is fixed he gonna reroll back to warrior lmao

Im mad ? You talk about me all time but i just dont give a shit about you lol , even ur mate dont want to play with you anymore since u are autistic as fuck Xddddddddddddddddddd

U are the cringiest kid ive ever saw on the internet like reallly mate get a life , u are not tired of this ???? tryharding over 3 years for making dramas ? pLEASE ?

Edited by Takaa. <3

Wow that english actually hurt my eyes and my brain

Keyboard warrior takaa has returned 4Head

Noneed, why you still talk?

You humiliate everyone except yourself, you should try that out, you are one hell of a keyboard warrior aswell :D

Noneed, why you still talk?

You humiliate everyone except yourself, you should try that out, you are one hell of a keyboard warrior aswell :D

Don't go in if you call others keyboard warriors.

U are the cringiest kid ive ever saw on the internet like reallly mate get a life

You can't be older than 14 at most. My guess is 12.

• Like 1

Don't go in if you call others keyboard warriors.

You can't be older than 14 at most. My guess is 12.

NOneed's backup as arrived , No one called him but its too much telling the truth about noneed is too rude :mocking:

Wont gonna answer anymore cant handle the cringe :bo:

Edited by Takaa. <3

http://imgur.com/QBSoeqD

- - - Updated - - -

Ppl wondering that noone wants to que into tsg ? Just wait till runic corruption is fixed and all the dks here honna blow :)

http://forum.wowcircle.com/showthread.php?t=574623

Ah nvm he played wmp.

Takaa making a thread about ppl queueing at 3 am for getting glad while he queues at this time by hisself.

GG fuck logic

ok so wait runic corruption get fixed? ok wait blood tap get fixed , wait rune system get fixed , people will cry more than now about runic corruption lol

Dk was not playable as u think in 3s on retail, it wont be, if they fix dks and warriors. LSD and Godcomp gonna get viable, anyways, dj freez and waaz, check the post again that neff said me=vegari. That was a bad understanding. ; ) now u gonna get mad

http://imgur.com/QBSoeqD

- - - Updated - - -

ok so wait runic corruption get fixed? ok wait blood tap get fixed , wait rune system get fixed , people will cry more than now about runic corruption lol

Nice game knowledge. Dk on retail required more skill than farmville btw, u knew that ? You have noooooo clue whats bugged otherwise you wouldnt say that dk is stronger with bloodtap xD.

Dks on here always make me giggle, its like warriors who say their dmg is legit. With the small difference that we got a proof on whats bugged for dks

Edited by Noneedholy
  • Like 1