Hello PandaWoW

Hello PandaWoW

My name is Stefan, im also known as weegee, i joined pandawow community when i was 14.

I became staff member at age of 16 eventho their requirement was age of 17, i lied in my appliction.

I was wondering if the rest of cancer would like to know my storie.

Goodbye

Srbian Version:

Pozdrav PandaWoW

Moje ime je Stefan , ja AMM također poznat kao weegee , ja pridružio pandawow zajednicu kad sam imala 14 godina .

Postala sam član osoblja u dobi od 16 godina čak i mada je njihov zahtjev bio 17 godina , ja lagao u mom appliction .

Bio sam zadivljen ako je ostatak od raka bih znati moje storie .

Doviđenja

Nice triggar, talking with urself while commenting with 2 different accounts. Wouldnt wonder if also the TC is your account.

You are not funny nor you have a working brain. No wonder you got bullied in school with that attitude

Btw triggar, learn to speak proper english

Edited by Noneedholy
  • Like 1

Nice triggar, talking with urself while commenting with 2 different accounts. Wouldnt wonder if also the TC is your account.

You are not funny nor you have a working brain. No wonder you got bullied in school with that attitude

It's not me hahaha, I'm just surprised kek, and I'm not talking with myself sunshine.

lmao /facepalm

Its hilarious how people think that they can offend me with this.

Dw, its not tiggar, the person used google translate

Edited by Weegee

• Game Masters
You talking to me? I didn't do it, do I have to write it down or maybe animate it for your brain to understand?

I know it's not you... Did I say that Tiggar did it? No I didn't so read before typing. Also, Weegee said that it's not you already.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOOOOOOOOOOOOL what a retard omg, btw this is not tiggar bcz he actually speaks that language, the translated version is full of shit grammar(clearly google translate). And dayum at least he is way better looking than Dennis and Vidar. Would go Santa on him 10/10.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOOOOOOOOOOOOL what a retard omg, btw this is not tiggar bcz he actually speaks that language, the translated version is full of shit grammar(clearly google translate). And dayum at least he is way better looking than Dennis and Vidar. Would go Santa on him 10/10.

Offcourse, I would never do this to weegee, not.

But seriusly, even I don't know who could be so evil to do such a thing.