Rerollgodx

Voreli

Hello, Pandawow Community.

Though, I know most of you are elitist scrublords who don't give a shit about anyone else, I'm hoping there will be at least one person in this tainted crowd that will either have been through the same thing and will help me, or will just give me a few tips.

So the story:

I've played every single version of every single class/spec in World of Warcraft. That's the gist of it.

Now, I am extremely impressionable. I watched Karate Kid and then wanted to be a Kung Fu Master when I was a kid, alright? VERY impressionable.

Anyway, because I am impressionable, whenever I see a really good player playing a class, I think, "Damn, I want to be like him, I'm going to reroll and play that class and wreck some noobs."

Overtime, however, I realize how boring the spec is and the cycle just resets over and over again.

So, my question is, has anybody ever gone through this? And if so, how can I get through it myself?

I currently play a mage named Sicktimer and have spent several weeks farming mogs. And just today I was thinking about rerolling to an rsham or an hpal, like seriously? Who does that?

One of my biggest "pushes" toward rerolling all of the time is the lack of things to do. I, for one, am afraid to mess up so when I do join an Arena, I will begin to freak out rather than staying calm and analyzing my mistakes and what I need to do.

Thus, I end up never wanting to queue with anyone in the fear of looking like dogshit. And I know that's a stupid thing to say, but that's just what my mindset is...

The only time I'll ever queue with people is with my friends I've known for years because they already know me, and they don't give a shit if I'm bad, they'll just queue to queue.

And because of how toxic this community is, if I mess up even once, I get ditched. There's no, "Hmm, what did we do wrong that game?" It's all just, "You're fucking dogshit, plz quit wow, you clearly need a new hobby." Like, seriously?

That part doesn't help my rerolling problems either.

So, in conclusion, was just running out of ideas on how to fix this problem so was hoping somebody else could fill the void. Thanks for reading.

NOTE: If tl;dr, in short, I reroll weekly, how can I fix it?

I used to reroll weekly like you, but I just got stuck to one class.

What helped me to stuck is doing bgs / arenas with friends and realising how fun the spec is.

about the arenas, people under 2k won't even see you fail, the skill gap in the ladder is so huge that a 2k rat like me can 1v2 most 1k rated comps. everything under 2k is full of backpedalers, people who don't even know what they're doing.

all in all, just try out the classes in arenas / bgs, don't mind losing because it's the only way of improving. (also no1 will talk smack about you at low cr, so don't worry about that)

Overtime' date=' however, I realize how boring the spec is and the cycle just resets over and over again.[/quote']

I guess you play on WoDEmprire? LUL

Thus' date=' I end up never wanting to queue with anyone in the fear of looking like dogshit. And I know that's a stupid thing to say, but that's just what my mindset is...[/quote']

Living in fear of judgement? Your highly limiting yourself in life bruh.

But yea there are not enough players that are willing play with your off spec or anything besides friends.

edit

There should be a "secondary guild" where people join to learn new classes without babyraging after 1game.

Edited by Autschbatsch
  • Like 1

First of all to becone good is sticking to a class, play on highrating and gain tons of game experience. If then you want to reroll you should first read the whole spellbook from race passives till class passives (ye no joke), reading guides and watching videos or best, spectate good people on pandawow during arena.

So ye only chance to become better is to que against good people. So you are forced to play with randoms unless ur friends are pretty good

That are my tips to reroll in general.

Otherwise yeah, if you tried already every class and nothing makes fun theres no reason to continue playing lol ... just get the class where uve the most fun and which is viable in 2s since you wont be able to practise in 3s on Pandawow due no queues nor good teams.

For my part, im playing like 9 different classes and so also their different specs. Cant complain sbout game fun :D

Edited by Noneedholy

• Game Masters
Stick to a single class. If you keep rerolling then there's always something offsetting about that spec. Keep watching PvP vids ONLY about that spec.

^

Try all classes and specs and decide what you like more. Also, I believe that it's better to play decently 1-2 classes instead of playing 10 without knowing anything about the class you play xD

So ye only chance to become better is to que against good people. So you are forced to play with randoms unless ur friends are pretty good.

I appreciate the help everyone, I just have one question. About queueing with randoms. Is it better to queue with shit players or to not queue at all? Whenever I queue with random players, I don't feel like I'm getting any better because I'm not technically fighting good players.

I appreciate the help everyone, I just have one question. About queueing with randoms. Is it better to queue with shit players or to not queue at all? Whenever I queue with random players, I don't feel like I'm getting any better because I'm not technically fighting good players.

You can queue with random people, not all of them are bad and anyways as you progress, your rating will increase.

Here's my biggest problem. Since I switch classes constantly, I never get real rating on any of them(except rogue). So, when I do want to find decent players to queue with, I have to either lie about exp or just get lucky. Either that or queue with low rated players as well. And I can learn incredibly fast so if I did have the chance to queue at high rating, I'd pick it up pretty quickly. But, unfortunately that's yet to happen on any class(except rogue). I say except rogue because I have queued at 2.5 mmr before and still won games so I know I have the potential on every class, it's just I can't ever find partners willing to push through either the synergy needed to get that high or the work required to fixing problems that either of us have.

Here's my biggest problem. Since I switch classes constantly, I never get real rating on any of them(except rogue). So, when I do want to find decent players to queue with, I have to either lie about exp or just get lucky. Either that or queue with low rated players as well. And I can learn incredibly fast so if I did have the chance to queue at high rating, I'd pick it up pretty quickly. But, unfortunately that's yet to happen on any class(except rogue). I say except rogue because I have queued at 2.5 mmr before and still won games so I know I have the potential on every class, it's just I can't ever find partners willing to push through either the synergy needed to get that high or the work required to fixing problems that either of us have.

Tbh if someone asks for your rating then they're most of the time shitty and expect to be carried, and if they die or something they'll keep blaming you. You should instead start looking for someone in /2 or whatever english is for you, type something like "LF an arena partner, any spec, no rating required just for fun". Unless you want to push ofcourse.

you're rolling a lot of classes because you didn't pick the one you like most yet just have confidence=first step to improving you don't even have to be afraid since it's a game if you're not having fun then it doesn't worth it first of all pick a roll a dps or a healer try a druid it will help you (no tanks since you do pvp) most skilled players pick one class/spec for the whole season main it and a few pick 2 specs of a class or 2 classes so forget the idea of playing all classes at high mmr look for the class you enjoy mostly and in arenas all that fear of loosing will go as you improve your play-style when you know what's going on and what r you doing you'll have the confidence to play on high mmr with no problems and never rush arenas if you still don't know what's going on you're screen.for the trashtalkers every game has a toxic community(you can't compare pandawow's community with lol xD)and since your like 17year old or something idk just guessing you shouldn't care about ppls toxic opinions accept the notes even if they're bad especially from skilled players(that doesn't mean they need to have high rating) and if you want fast improvements do some bg's or some wargames with you're friends as stated in previous replies.