Kickbotting?

Weegee

So ehh, as the title says.

Before i report him, is he actually kickbotting or na?

http://plays.tv/video/5777443f8fd5600b24/kickbot-hello-?from=user

Because it looks like to me like he is.

He kicked me twice in like 0.1 / 0.2 sec cast.

The audio is fucked up so it played the song double, idk why... (So my apology cause of that)

P.S. all 3k players which see this don't roast me, kek.

Edited by Weegee

yes he is kickbotting. ps: tell your dk to stop any cc (gripping paladin to stop fear/blind,l; pet stun, grip when hunt goes for a trap on you, or even move to you if hes close enough to get a trap.

He knows, he had like 150 - 200 MS So he was somewhat lagging.

When it comes to the traps i usually go close to him but this time i wasn't close to him because he said he wanned to grip him.

Weegee, that kickbot was real but your pretty face got devistated by hunter CC :D

Nah, it didn't since my friend was lagging 24/7 therefore he couldn't inerupt him.

+ its hard to avoid the hunter cc unless you trinket / eat the trap which is hard as a dk if he doesn't have pull + we weren't on skype we don't have any communication :P

Nah, it didn't since my friend was lagging 24/7 therefore he couldn't inerupt him.

+ its hard to avoid the hunter cc unless you trinket / eat the trap which is hard as a dk if he doesn't have pull + we weren't on skype we don't have any communication :P

correct.

who the fuck would want to communicate with autistic fuck like you u fucking zica on your rear piece of shit, i hope your dad molests the shit out of you and cuts your cable a.k.a zica u japaneese twat.

good job for your death knight for not talking to autistic retard like you even if he saw you irl he would get jumpscare

correct.

who the fuck would want to communicate with autistic fuck like you u fucking zica on your rear piece of shit, i hope your dad molests the shit out of you and cuts your cable a.k.a zica u japaneese twat.

good job for your death knight for not talking to autistic retard like you even if he saw you irl he would get jumpscare

.summon GM