Suggestion

Firego

• Game Masters

Or they can keep rewarding both 2v2 and 3v3 winners but the top 20 players at 3s ladder should take more bonuses, more mounts, transmogs etc...

I support the suggestion as well

Or they can keep rewarding both 2v2 and 3v3 winners but the top 20 players at 3s ladder should take more bonuses, more mounts, transmogs etc...

I support the suggestion as well

As long as u get titles from 2s, it wont help with increasing the amount of bonuses u get. Ppl do it for the title.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, I disagree, I think 2s is still better in every way then 3s.

Yes cuz u dont know how 3s work.

I don't care about 3s and 5s, I only play few games of 2s and that's it.

If you dont know what youre talking about, please do not comment.

2s is imbalanced as fuck. Its most of the time 40% damp+. Its boring. Its a comp dominated bracket. A lot of classes cant compete cause some classes just simply suck.

Everythibg is viable in 3s. Even if u fight counter comps, you can still win.

5s is retarded and every1 should know that. Its quite obvious why it shouldnt be possible to get rewarded.

2s is imbalanced as fuck. Its most of the time 40% damp+. Its boring. Its a comp dominated bracket. A lot of classes cant compete cause some classes just simply suck.

True, but you seriusly think if they increase 3s rewards more people will play it?

You should reward 2s since we are on a private server and you cant expect more queues only because there are titles given. Most of the people will still tryhard 2s so it wont help that much. But yeah, id say only reward the first 2 ppl in 2s and in 3s the first 6. Smth like that

I was sarcastic about that part :P

Thank god. But yea i think there needs to be a middle ground to motivate people to be able to casual q 3v3. So extend the Challanger and Rival range for example also duelist imo. 2s should be relevant. But as i already stated in the past;

I think there should be an equal amount of TEAMS that get glad/rank1. For example the best 3 3v3 teams get rank1, so 9spots. And the best 3 2v2 teams get rank1, so 6spots.

The only problem i would see here is that the numbers are uneven. So you can't give out 2different rank1 names in one season.

Edited by Autschbatsch

Thank god. But yea i think there needs to be a middle ground to motivate people to be able to casual q 3v3. So extend the Challanger and Rival range for example also duelist imo. 2s should be relevant. But as i already stated in the past;

I think there should be an equal amount of TEAMS that get glad/rank1. For example the best 3 3v3 teams get rank1, so 9spots. And the best 3 2v2 teams get rank1, so 6spots.

The only problem i would see here is that the numbers are uneven. So you can't give out 2different rank1 names in one season.

Wintraders will always try to be rank 1 if this system comes to its resolve, they're tryharding anyways.

Wintraders will always try to be rank 1 if this system comes to its resolve, they're tryharding anyways.

Lol, there's wintraders everywhere in Pandawow, cuz gms hardly take action, and if they're reported. Takes days to take action.

Wrong idea. Keep titles for 2s, but make titles in 3's more available.

Make rating requirements, not place/number requirements as it is now.

This what I'm gonna say is just an example, not a real opinion:

Let say 2v2:

R1 req would be 3k.

Glad range would be 2.9k.

Duelist 2.8k.

Rival 2.7k.

Challenger 2.6k

In 3v3 'tho.

Make Rating requirement alot lower, almost twice as lower. That way, players would feel 3v3 is easier to get titles in because it is less inflated, lower rating requirements and easier titles. Then the bracket would get more inflated and populated.

This however is just me talking. Feel free to disagree. :)

Let say 2v2:

R1 req would be 3k.

Duelist 2.8k.

Rival 2.7k.

Challenger 2.6k

In 3v3 'tho.

Make Rating requirement alot lower, almost twice as lower. That way, players would feel 3v3 is easier to get titles in because it is less inflated, lower rating requirements and easier titles. Then the bracket would get more inflated and populated.

Already done:

Minimum rating: 2500 in 2х2, or not less then 2200 in 3х3.

Already done:

That isn't what I meant... /facepalm

EDIT: What I meant:

If you get 2800 in 2's, you're determined to get duelist.

If you get 2600, you're set for a challenger.

They shouldn't give out titles by place, shouldn't be r1, r36. Should be rating req.

That isn't what I meant... /facepalm

EDIT: What I meant:

If you get 2800 in 2's, you're determined to get duelist.

If you get 2600, you're set for a challenger.

They shouldn't give out titles by place, shouldn't be r1, r36. Should be rating req.

The way it's done is blizz-like (for 2s) and for 3s is lowered!

Let say 2v2:

R1 req would be 3k.

Duelist 2.8k.

Rival 2.7k.

Challenger 2.6k

In 3v3 'tho.

If they lower the requirement in 3's. It won't increase the gain of population and activity, since ppl won't have to really.. "Fight" long to achieve something worth. But good idea either way.

If they lower the requirement in 3's. It won't increase the gain of population and activity, since ppl won't have to really.. "Fight" long to achieve something worth. But good idea either way.

Well, doesn't neccessarily have to be low req, just make titles harder to get in 2s than 3s.