why wintrader get tittle?

Funk シ

• Administrators
Why r21 FUN Ilhuntll 2816 Duelist + 700B get tittle? since he wintraded and nobody saw him in arenas? did you even check logs? (just asking)

Yes we did. Also he didn't get banned for windtrading, so no one has proved his wintrading.

If Zeox said that he checked everyone's logs, and he didn't spot one player who's win-trading, why do you want him to disqualify that player?

Maybe he is good, even though you didn't see him playing. ;)

If Zeox said that he checked everyone's logs, and he didn't spot one player who's win-trading, why do you want him to disqualify that player?

Maybe he is good, even though you didn't see him playing. ;)

I literally don't care who gets the title and who doesn't, all I care is that game is played as fairly as possible.

Titles are already delivered to winners I think it's too late to make that change Funk シ

its not to late becouse , in last season diabolique or idk who get the tittle bonus mount etc and afther it @Repitchx reported him and they take back tittle mount bonus etc ( remove)

Titles are already delivered to winners I think it's too late to make that change Funk シ

Wise man once said:

What has been given should be deserved, the things unfairly given should be ripped away.

If you didn't get it I'll translate it for you?

If you got something unfairly, it should be taken from you by force.

They also said, it's not cheating if nobody knows :D

• Game Masters
its not to late becouse , in last season diabolique or idk who get the tittle bonus mount etc and afther it @Repitchx reported him and they take back tittle mount bonus etc ( remove)

Oh ye you're right I forgot about this but as Zeox stated above he checked logs and he didn't find any violation so I think everything is cool now