why wintrader get tittle?

Funk シ

• Administrators
Soooooooooooooooooo, your dev team can't fix everything?!

HMMM, nice nice nice!

You're stupid? Or just trying to show that you are?

Don't write stupid things, please.

You begin to irritate me.

We don't have retail infos about MMR, so i don't know if it's possible to fix it like on retail. Dinamyc MMR isn't impossible, we will do that.

• Like 2

We don't have retail infos about MMR, so i don't know if it's possible to fix it like on retail. Dinamyc MMR isn't impossible, we will do that.

Based on the info you gave the first time, don't expect me to give a different answer. ;)

But now after you have mentioned this, this is different. ;)

Oh, and nice editing my posts. :D

Will u fix actual bugs in bug-tracker? When?

- - - Добавлено - - -

btw check pm

• Administrators
Based on the info you gave the first time, don't expect me to give a different answer. ;)

But now after you have mentioned this, this is different. ;)

Oh, and nice editing my posts. :D

If you continue doing what you've tried to do, you will get banned like Nemifest will be in some minutes.

Do you have only one Developer, or seperated team devs for different stuff etc.

@Zeox whats ur retail xp in 2s and 3s ? need to know :x Also which class u played

who the fuck cares? you are 6k in retail and you still suck,that doesnt mean anything,you just got high rating once and you thing you are something,don't go offtopic and you said that you have life?go outside then wtf are you doing in all posts talking about rating and shit,nobody cares about your rating and exp.stop being salty 2s tryharder who talks only about rating,you are annoying

who the fuck cares? you are 6k in retail and you still suck' date='that doesnt mean anything,you just got high rating once and you thing you are something,don't go offtopic and you said that you have life?go outside then wtf are you doing in all posts talking about rating and shit,nobody cares about your rating and exp.stop being salty 2s tryharder who talks only about rating,you are annoying

nice english m9

Edited by Noneedholy

nice english m9

yea you cant say something with point and lets talk about grammars now ,at least i dont look like a rat in real life and trying to be salty badass in a game lol,go think your tactics for 3s before sleeping,it's so important,why should i talk with ratfaceguy...cba