why wintrader get tittle?

Funk シ

yea you cant say something with point and lets talk about grammars now ,at least i dont look like a rat in real life and trying to be salty badass in a game lol,go think your tactics for 3s before sleeping,it's so important,why should i talk with ratfaceguy...cba

http://kids.discovery.com/img/slideshow/mike-rowe-salt-mine-640.jpg

Haha, so nice, you're so "funny".

Seriously?

Technical support need this powers.

I'll explain now whats the case here.

Technical Support is made to prevent flood, answer in Tech section and help people in general.

Now there is the part where people with multi account come in this section with only purpase to troll, and Technical Support has a tool to solve it, identify the multi accounting person using IP match and problem is solved.

In this case Nemifest used it for bad things, power abused.

I do not see why would somone do such a thing, I don't see benifits in exposing somone.

no no .. technical support does not need permissions to lookup logged ip..

I was an admin in many websites, I understand how vBulletin work, in the moderators panel, they got lowered/limited permissions than the admin one!

However, if they want to take-off that permission (IP thing) they would need a special addon (or code it in vBulletin script files)

Now, any moderator can access the info of any other member, IP, email, birth, and many other stuff (except password) and they can't edit it of course (unless given to)

Whenever they give the member the ability to close/open threads, they will get access to the cp!

Keep in mind that I am talking about version 3 of vBulletin, I am not sure if this feature exist in version 4!

I highly recommend that Pandawow shift to XenForo

technical support. define it

and compare it to forum moderator/forum community manager

Look at page 8, I allready defined what they do and why they do it.

I'll explain now whats the case here.

Technical Support is made to prevent flood, answer in Tech section and help people in general.

Now there is the part where people with multi account come in this section with only purpase to troll, and Technical Support has a tool to solve it, identify the multi accounting person using IP match and problem is solved.

In this case Nemifest used it for bad things, power abused.

I do not see why would somone do such a thing, I don't see benifits in exposing somone.

• Administrators
technical support. define it

and compare it to forum moderator/forum community manager

Technical Support help for some ingame problems too, and in some cases they send users IP to GMs/admins to check/do something with account/char etc.

Also , Kroz and tiggar47 are right.

http://kids.discovery.com/img/slideshow/mike-rowe-salt-mine-640.jpg

oh yes,swag ratface who talks by memes and pictures and gifs..epic,that picture was funny or..idk how you call it,idk how much time you spent to search for that in google

What do you want to hear?

I wanna hear something if you don't mind.

Once your legion server comes out, will we be having the same problems like it happened with WoD?

I mean, will you keep supporting Pandawow?

We have spent a lot of time and money on this server.

• Administrators
I wanna hear something if you don't mind.

Once your legion server comes out, will we be having the same problems like it happened with WoD?

I mean, will you keep supporting Pandawow?

We have spent a lot of time and money on this server.

I have already answered on this question.

Zeox ban Noneedholy from the forums since he has a cancerous flashing gif that people with epilepsia can suffer big damage to their eyes, or warn him to change it since it's retarded as fuck. Edited by Jone

Hey bro, it's normal, stacking mastery, multi-flame shocks, Echo of the Elements (MoP version not the one on wowhead)

and enjoy those lava bursts bro!

Oh i got so mad :D he did like 6 lava bursts in 10 seconds :( nevermind me

Zeox ban Noneedholy from the forums since he has a cancerous flashing gif that people with epilepsia can suffer big damage to their eyes, or warn him to change it since it's retarded as fuck.

Agreed. :D

are the vacancies for chat moderators still opened?

I guess so.