Kroz i busted u

bussteed

Look's like an vocalist/guitar player of some matalcore group. ;)
  • Like 1

Ugh, still not 100% sure that's him, but i got couple of questions. Since he identifies himself as a religious islamic guy, and follow Quran etc.

Isn't it a sin to have long hair in Quran?

Isn't it a sin to have earings THAT big in Quran?

Isn't it a sin to dye your hair and modify your corpse like that in Quran?

Isn't it a sin to shave your eyebows in Quran?

And wearing rings, is it allowed in Quran?

For those who wonder, i am really not joking. Call me whatever you want, but Quran, or atleast muslim people are really strict when it comes to that. What's feminine stays ONLY for girls and vice versa. As a boy you don't have rights to have long hair or in ANY case modify your corpse with pearcings, tatoos, earings etc.

ADHD*

attention deficit hyperactivity disorder

not AHDH

Thanks grammar nazi ill also remember you on every mistake you do.

Ah jk i got a life

LUL

Spelling mistakes due phone btw :)

Close this thread finally lmfao

Edited by Noneedholy
  • Like 1

Thanks grammar nazi ill also remember you on every mistake you do.

Ah jk i got a life

LUL

Spelling mistakes due phone btw :)

Close this thread finally lmfao

r1 life,you dedicated it to games and streaming,checking forums through phone coz u take care about that game lol,and what are you doing in your life?tell us something about your biography,inspire us with something about your life

Edited by nyxen

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!

WTF IS THIS?! Why would such thing happen? WTF? hahahahhaha, are you F!@#$ING kidding me?!

IDK what to say?!!! WTF!!!!

Okay, this is bullshit, this is not me! end of story!!!!

Look's like an vocalist/guitar player of some matalcore group. ;)

I actually listen to metal, thanks bro but this is not me!

Lol, nice boy,Kroz

thanks bro but this is not me!

I hate Kroz emoting in bgs all the time, but that picture ain't even bad. Dunno whats the point of this topic. Umad bro ?

Look, whatever you see me do in bgs, is just in bgs, I like being kinda harsh to alliance, idk why but I like doing that, nothing serious, just having fun.

Other than the earings he looks fine, idk what's the point of the thread ;)

thanks bro but this is not me!

Ugh, still not 100% sure that's him, but i got couple of questions. Since he identifies himself as a religious islamic guy, and follow Quran etc.

thanks bro but this is not me! and yes I am a religious Islamic guy!

Isn't it a sin to have long hair in Quran?

You're wrong, bring me the verse from the Quran if you have it! (don't worry it doesn't even exist)

Isn't it a sin to have earings THAT big in Quran?

bring me the verse from the Quran if you have it! (don't worry it doesn't even exist) but for us it is not allowed as men

Isn't it a sin to dye your hair and modify your corpse like that in Quran?

bring me the verse from the Quran if you have it! (don't worry it doesn't even exist) is not allowed at all as our prophet said

Isn't it a sin to shave your eyebows in Quran?

You're wrong, bring me the verse from the Quran if you have it! (don't worry it doesn't even exist) but for us it is not allowed at all as our prophet said

And wearing rings, is it allowed in Quran?

You're wrong, bring me the verse from the Quran if you have it! (don't worry it doesn't even exist) married people (men and woman are allowed to do that/besides that I haven't come to know that it is prohibited or not

For those who wonder, i am really not joking. Call me whatever you want, but Quran, or atleast muslim people are really strict when it comes to that. What's feminine stays ONLY for girls and vice versa. As a boy you don't have rights to have long hair or in ANY case modify your corpse with pearcings, tatoos, earings etc.

Whatever I marked in BLUE is correct and is my answers to your questions!

r1 life,you dedicated it to games and streaming,checking forums through phone coz u take care about that game lol,and what are you doing in your life?tell us something about your biography,inspire us with something about your life

hahahahahahaha, well said! :)

Kroz looks good, he's completly fine but Stefan in other hand, no comment.

Thanks but this is not me!

@Weegee or any moderator, if you're reading this, PLEASE close the thread!

Edited by Kroz