Kroz i busted u

bussteed

and @kroz since your muslim can i ask you a personal question? well if yes continue:

how did you get into islam? who told you about it?and do you have a masjid near you?and do you live in a muslims country?plus who taught you the الشهادتان?

and @kroz since your muslim can i ask you a personal question? well if yes continue:

how did you get into islam? who told you about it?and do you have a masjid near you?and do you live in a muslims country?plus who taught you the الشهادتان?

what? His entire family is probably muslim and he got forcefully converted into an islamic guy when he was little and he had no idea what religion was, and he was probably raised to be Allah's slave.

uh uh majid , u don't want to miss with me and say no u

we boths know u don't want me to show this face

9c91ab9fe8.jpg

every one get ready , all big names of pandawow will show by us : )

nice busting

Kroz

kroz can you answer my questions or at least pm me anyway if you don't want to answer it's ok and by the way that isn't kroz i remember that i saw that photo on facebook long time ago so i'm 100% that it's not him

kroz can you answer my questions or at least pm me anyway if you don't want to answer it's ok and by the way that isn't kroz i remember that i saw that photo on facebook long time ago so i'm 100% that it's not him

Okay, wait a PM from me. :)