What once were, shall be again.

tiggar47

Wow Weegee, I didn't expect you to reply this way, but okay!

Tiggar, GG!

This is what i am talking about his attitude is so unprofessional he even speaks to players in game like this but far worse aka ME and uses obscene language in the english channel etc

This is what i am talking about his attitude is so unprofessional he even speaks to players in game like this but far worse aka ME and uses obscene language in the english channel etc

My attitude is fine ;)

And when i use obscene language in English channel, do you consider "Wtf" as obscene *gasp*

My attitude is fine ;)

And when i use obscene language in English channel, do you consider "Wtf" as obscene *gasp*

You don't belong in Staff Team, you lied, you provoked/mocked people and power abused since you got the title.

Cogman, don't continiue the discussion with this child.

You don't belong in Staff Team, you lied, you provoked/mocked people and power abused since you got the title.

Cogman, don't continiue the discussion with this child.

Nah i didn't get the title, it was removed ;)

And like i said before they all can be reset when the last 2 dungeons get fixed. + I got punished for it therefore rip your argument.

And like i said who did i provoke? You do it 24/7 on English channel then you report them /clap

And whats the point of the thread when you are saying "Don't continue the discussion" rofl.

You try to make a point that you killed me in world pvp, and? So what rofl you got a 1000000000$ for it?

Edited by Weegee

Nah i didn't get the title, it was removed ;)

And like i said before they all can be reset when the last 2 dungeons get fixed. + I got punished for it therefore rip your argument.

And like i said who did i provoke? You do it 24/7 on English channel then you report them /clap

I meant forum title and about English channel, I never report people, rare cases :)

I believe people can change and they can but seems you didn't, you don't even try.

Discussion is over, stay below me.

Lmao "rare cases"

You done it in the past and you still do it in the english channel + you provoke me all the time ;)

And ye people can change and i do change just not towards kids like you.

"Stay below me" nah, i cant, cant go down on your level.

"or maybe i can?"

My attitude is fine

Your attitude is fine yes? and ofc I do not consider wtf as obscene language I would class it as hidden obscene language to some but here- http://imgur.com/a/S8smN

And also you favourtism your guildys and protect them when you know they`re in the wrong and decline every post, # Abusing power much? Oh look your guildy caps locking when she clearly knows she isnt allowed to and bain said it himself "she wont get banned becuase she is in your guild and close to you" take a look yourself guys - http://imgur.com/vY0EniY just read chat

AND extra information that you`re abusing your powers, your guildy "Menwithblood" was harrasing me using caps lock and spamming it i even had time stamps on and class colours yet you declined it, but why? it`d be way to simple that you used favourtism and protected him even when he was in the wrong but, im not gonna lie now am I? you`re corrupt its simple, take a look for yourself too guys. - http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=185674&highlight=menwithblood

So, weegee do I need more proof to show everyone your true colours and that you`re a corrupt mod abusing your powers?

Your attitude is fine yes? and ofc I do not consider wtf as obscene language I would class it as hidden obscene language to some but here- http://imgur.com/a/S8smN

And also you favourtism your guildys and protect them when you know they`re in the wrong and decline every post, # Abusing power much? Oh look your guildy caps locking when she clearly knows she isnt allowed to and bain said it himself "she wont get banned becuase she is in your guild and close to you" take a look yourself guys - http://imgur.com/vY0EniY just read chat

AND extra information that you`re abusing your powers, your guildy "Menwithblood" was harrasing me using caps lock and spamming it i even had time stamps on and class colours yet you declined it, but why? it`d be way to simple that you used favourtism and protected him even when he was in the wrong but, im not gonna lie now am I? you`re corrupt its simple, take a look for yourself too guys. - http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=185674&highlight=menwithblood

So, weegee do I need more proof to show everyone your true colours and that you`re a corrupt mod abusing your powers?

First of all i cannot mute anyone for the achievement linking, since they make a joke out of it, i can mute if they put obscene things such as "Anal" Since people have been muted before about it.

Second of all, people will not get muted if they write 1 word in caps such as in "LOL" or "WTF" , but if they write the full sentence (Or if they constantly write in full caps) they will be muted, like evidet got muted afterwards.

And about the thread i checked with kofeek about it and he told me to decline it.

Anything else?

He cannot deny it, he is power abusing, he's doing it since he got permissions.

There is no point denying it if I were him, he's just corrupt, immature and childish.

No need to continiue this discussion with a child.

Edited by tiggar47

Why didn't I ever get muted on alliance side when I insulted in /English. Even upon your guildies.. Be real here.

Mainly because you still had permissions and i couldn't mute you because you were the same rank as me rofl.

I could break Sabby instead?

Tiggar, only becuase its an insider for you it doesnt mean that other ppl understand it.

Your interface is cringe ...

Stop posting screens please

you obviously suck at this game .. why dont you just try smth new ... like league ?

Mainly because you still had permissions and i couldn't mute you because you were the same rank as me rofl.

The only account I had permissions as you, was Cruxial ( Main acc ) I did the same shit on other acc, yet you did shit about it. Come on man, stop being corrupted..

The only account I had permissions as you, was Cruxial ( Main acc ) I did the same shit on other acc, yet you did shit about it. Come on man, stop being corrupted..

The only time when i seen you insult people was on cruxial, i don't remember other cases (If you are talking about alliance)

Plus there could be a possibility that i was afk or that i though that you were on same account?

Since i tried to mute you couple of times then i informed Other staff about your permissions.

The only time when i seen you insult people was on cruxial, i don't remember other cases (If you are talking about alliance)

Plus there could be a possibility that i was afk or that i though that you were on same account?

Since i tried to mute you couple of times then i informed Other staff about your permissions.

oh god...i was on two different characters, yet none of them got muted, ever.

oh god...i was on two different characters, yet none of them got muted, ever.

Like i said, i tired muting you before it didn't work, i didn't know if other characters were on the same account or not.

I just waited until they remove your permissions and that's it ;D

Kroz has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Sorry about that!

Fixed already, haha every day I get millions of messages, I guess I have to empty my inbox everyday.

Like i said, i tired muting you before it didn't work, i didn't know if other characters were on the same account or not.

I just waited until they remove your permissions and that's it ;D

Nah, dw. I'll get on my main acc in 2017 March/April. Hopefully you've changed. Cut that rat tail will you? That whipping on Leo ape hurt.