you're thoughts about the server right now

kapa45

since we're all on the same old pandawow i'd like everyone to share their thoughts about this server atm ofc the positive ones and i would also like to hear our gm's thoughts about the server (if they can/have time to do it)

I like the server, and i like the fun realm idea, is perfect if u love pvp, BUT the bug fixing is too slow in my opinion, and warriors are overpowered, the rest is fine.

"rest is fine" stop lying... BM is totally bugged and Unholy dk.....

Yeah, nice to see that they care about mop now. Only thing i dont like is the priority of bug dixing. Bugs like you leave arena when you DC or DK runic corruption bug + majority spells for resto druid just get ignored while pve glyphs + another useless stuff gets fixed.

Tigger be quiet, uve no opinion

Yeah, nice to see that they care about mop now. Only thing i dont like is the priority of bug dixing. Bugs like you leave arena when you DC or DK runic corruption bug + majority spells for resto druid just get ignored while pve glyphs + another useless stuff gets fixed.

Tigger be quiet, uve no opinion

yyy 0.1 secs every rune oneshot openers

since we're all on the same old pandawow i'd like everyone to share their thoughts about this server atm ofc the positive ones and i would also like to hear our gm's thoughts about the server (if they can/have time to do it)

The server has improved and it is better than before.

They are progressing with the PvE scripts at the moment which we are all aware of i think.

And they are also fixing major bugs for PvP which is really good considering that some bugs are critical for some classes.

@Tiggar47, you can stop tryharding kid.

Positive thought is to prevent Panaccea from Power Abusing even further.

I'm not saying I'm better but that guys presence distrubs me and I don't power abuse, would never do that.

Really? What about the other moderators? Weegee said he got punished, what about the others? who have done multi violations without being touched (including bans for 30 days/Denigrating players (our reputation is becoming worse)/muting for a long time/multi mutes per day)

(moderators covering their mistakes by declining every complain we make)

bug dixing

Hahahha, nice typo, made my day. :D

Well, about the fixes, it's not Pandawow, it's their partners who's doing most or maybe all of the work hahaha, even Pandawow admitted it by themselves!

bm is ok, its the dinosaur pet and the weird spider i think

What about warlocks? they're fine too bro? :D

In-before someone says that shamans are OP either:

1. We lost ~5% haste (it's a nerf not a fix)

2. Sometimes we lose 10% mastery (due to stupid paladins and huntards)

3. Many other bugs

:D

3. Many other bugs

Warlocks are broken.

Insane heals, 250k Chaos Bolts, insane Ember gains, DR on cc is perfect aswell, no comment.

3. Many other bugs

u mean 5% haste from cham buff?

- - - Updated - - -

Warlocks are broken.

Insane heals, 250k Chaos Bolts, insane Ember gains, DR on cc is perfect aswell, no comment.

thats why there are 0 warlocks destro in high rate no? i just saw destro warlock inside arenas properly with pve season, there was alot of destro warlocks and frost dks, now 0 because any war+heal will rape ur anus

200k-220k chaos in arena and ty, ember gains are so fuking slow, rain of fire don't make embers almost, DR is bugged for all cc in game atm.

u mean 5% haste from cham buff?

thats why there are 0 warlocks destro in high rate no? i just saw destro warlock inside arenas properly with pve season, there was alot of destro warlocks and frost dks, now 0 because any war+heal will rape ur anus

200k-220k chaos in arena and ty, ember gains are so fuking slow, rain of fire don't make embers almost, DR is bugged for all cc in game atm.

Yes that buff of haste!

About arena combs, you're somewhat right, about a year or two ago, destruction and restoration shaman = best combination in 2s.

Now it's warriors glory, haha! XD

that 5% is chaman bug, not warlock

Read carefully bro, I didn't say that it's about warlocks! I asked you a question about warlocks and then I said something different:

3. Many other bugs

Pretty much every class on PandaWoW has some sort of bug in it that makes it either tedious to play or straight up OP, but nothing that's so bad that it's either unbalanced or not viable. I think every dps spec is viable. However, more updates on bug-fixes and btw, Juster said like 2-3 months ago that Changelog #13 was going to fix major PvP bugs. #Lied.

All-in-all, things aren't as bad as people think they are. Bug fixes are slow, and the bugs they do fix are pointless. 90% of this server is PvP and for some reason they're fixing PvE scripts and stuff. I, myself, have never met a single person that actually does raiding. Anyway, server is fine, few things that could be improved but overall still the best instant 90 MoP server.

90% of this server is PvP and for some reason they're fixing PvE scripts and stuff. I, myself, have never met a single person that actually does raiding. Anyway, server is fine, few things that could be improved but overall still the best instant 90 MoP server.

I have already gave the answer:

Well, about the fixes, it's not Pandawow, it's their partners who's doing most or maybe all of the work hahaha, even Pandawow admitted it by themselves!

And their partners are doing most of the fixes, they're focusing on fixing PvE just because their realms are mainly PvE.

Pandawow are barely doing anything!

• Game Masters
I, myself, have never met a single person that actually does raiding. Anyway, server is fine, few things that could be improved but overall still the best instant 90 MoP server.

Well you're playing at fun realm thats why... There're some people who playing only PvE at x100 realm and there're some good PvE guilds (organizing raids) but yea the majority of people playing only PvP.

• Administrators
And their partners are doing most of the fixes, they're focusing on fixing PvE just because their realms are mainly PvE.

Pandawow are barely doing anything!

Haha, one more time, someone says stupid things, funny.

Just for understand, we do 10 times more than our partners.

Haha, one more time, someone says stupid things, funny.

Just for understand, we do 10 times more than our partners.

So, you do agree that your partners are... I'm gonna say 'lazy' because if you are doing 10 times more work than they are, lazy is the best way to put it. Take no offense in regards to your team or your partners, I'm just asking :p