you're thoughts about the server right now

kapa45

• Game Masters
So, you do agree that your partners are... I'm gonna say 'lazy' because if you are doing 10 times more work than they are, lazy is the best way to put it. Take no offense in regards to your team or your partners, I'm just asking :p

The deal is that we get fixes and tbh I don't care who is making the fixes. I just want fixes thats all.

1.Name of not working spell or item : Whole EU community.

2.Problem: Should not be so toxic,since they are playing not on retail.Also they are having fun for free.

3.What should be : They should show more respect to Staff and things they do.

4.Date : Since 1 season with cross realm.

5.Priority : 100000/10 so annoying to see this kids cry every day (Most of all Noneed,Pujo2,Nemifest,Repitchx and other random pps like them) PLS fix fast,omg 4head bla bla bla...

6.Proofs : You have all EU forums with proofs.

Sorry,for my english.Im from Egypt.

2.Problem: Should not be so toxic,since they are playing not on retail.Also they are having fun for free.

5.Priority : 100000/10 so annoying to see this kids cry every day (Most of all Noneed,Pujo2,Nemifest,Repitchx and other random pps like them) PLS fix fast,omg 4head bla bla bla...

rejected because you have 4 posts and ur a pleb. Omg 4Head haha blabla

Haha, one more time, someone says stupid things, funny.

Just for understand, we do 10 times more than our partners.

How comes that most of the time english reports were ignored ? Hope that will change now :/

I just like the fact that at least one guy (zeox) is trying to communicate with us now. Helps alot tho

• Game Masters

Yea some of them they do complain but remember that if it wasn't them many major PvP bugs won't be fixed atm (they usually bumb bug reports) and ofc we would be still at season 2 because those guys with their topics convinced administration to start care more about their server so show some respect.

• Like 1

Yea some of them they do complain but remember that if it wasn't them many major PvP bugs won't be fixed atm (they usually bumb bug reports) and ofc we would be still at season 2 because those guys with their topics convinced administration to start care more about their server so show some respect.

Funny, 90% of this community don't have a clue about the server due lack of brain but you got a good point :happy:

Hey bugs bunny, you're here for free, you better enjoy free tickets or leave the concert.

This applies to you Dennis aswell.

You must learn what sarcasam means, what this guy wrote was sarcasam and you got triggered by it since you are on lower IQ level then he is.

• Game Masters
Hey bugs bunny, you're here for free, you better enjoy free tickets or leave the concert.

This applies to you Dennis aswell.

You must learn what sarcasam means, what this guy wrote was sarcasam and you got triggered by it since you are on lower IQ level then he is.

Yo pumpkin did anyone talked to you? No... We know better than you what sarcasm is but this guy just trying to create more drama like you do now. At least we help server grow and improve on the other hand you're just trying to be r1 drama queen here.

You said before couple weeks that you're leaving but you're still here why?? Maybe because you have nothing important to do.

>> http://imgur.com/7vQxDvf

I will stop here I really lose my time with you because your brain is literally out of order no offense but that's the truth.

Edited by Jegerm

Yo pumpkin did anyone talked to you? No... We know better than you what sarcasm is but this guy just trying to create more drama like you do now. At least we help server grow and improve on the other hand you're just trying to be r1 drama queen here.

You said before couple weeks that you're leaving but you're still here why?? Maybe because you have nothing important to do.

>> http://imgur.com/7vQxDvf

I will stop here I really lose my time with you because your brain is literally out of order no offense but that's the truth.

Greetings!

I'm going to stop you here sunshine, I didn't come here to read your unimproved grammar, I came here to witness growth of the community and the server aswell.

Now what you're claiming here is totally untrue, I do like drama but I did not cause it here, you and your boyfriend noneed started the drama, I'm just trying to end it.

Now, where were we, I was going to tell you that everything you say is worthless, everything you say to me has no value at all, everything you think you did does not make you the good person.

What makes most of us humans is our character, you don't have it.

You're just some random guy sitting behind those pixels thinking he will conquer the world by roasting me?? Hahaha, okey, allright.

I will not continue this discussion with you to prevent flood of this thread.

Tbh, if they only fixed the rating/MMR system and then left every other PvP thing how it is, I'd be fine with it. I can deal with OP comps like healer/warrior because I play it's counter so I'm gucci.
  • Like 1

• Game Masters
rekt yourself

gr8

Exactly ^

When you're pretending the smartass...

I'm going to stop you here sunshine, I didn't come here to read your unimproved grammar

Srsly you're talking about my english but your grammar isn't better... Try to improve yourself first then talk for others :)

What an irony

Edited by Jegerm