Apologies.

tiggar47

Lmao, so much lies at one place.

And a correction, I am a good guy to the people who deserve it, In the other words (Don't expect me to be nice to you / cogman / and any other drama queen)

Remember miredi once a liar, always a liar

Edited by Weegee

• Game Masters
Greetings everybody.

I know I did some pretty messed up stuff in the past and I want to apologise.

I am truly sorry for everything I've done to you guys and I don't know will you ever forgive me.

Noneed, you are a good guy but you're still annoying since the day I met you. I'm sorry for each troll towards you.

Jeger, you are a good guy too but you think you're a superhero, well, you are not. I'm sorry for beeing an an asshole towards you in most cases.

Weegee, you could be a good guy to but now your current behaviour proves me wrong. I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm sorry for each roast and troll towards you.

As much as this is humiliating for me and pride killing, its also a big relief.

I really hope atleast most of you will forgive me so we can stop making even more harmfull drama, so we have peacful conversations

I don't know what reactions will be, but here I am, apologizing to everybody I might have coused harm or else.

Thanks!

I never said I am superhero and probably you won't believe but I don't want to be one. You may see me posting at tech support and report player section (and many ppl thank me at their threads for my assistance) but I do that just to help and believe me I don't expect to get something as reward (you know the reasons me, Weegee and others explained it many times)

I really want to stop all this as you said above but when you're calling me "bugs bunny" (ik it's not an insult) and shitting on me I just need to defend myself. If you at least stop talking rudely everything will be just fine because most of the times you're starting the "war". In topic "you're thoughts about the server right now" you called me "bugs bunny" and you told me first that my IQ is low so all I can say is that most of the times you're insulting me first.

Make sure that I respect all different opinions in w/e subject we talk about here on forums but what I don't really respect is when someone is insulting me 24/7

Edited by Jegerm

There's nothing to be ashamed about apologizing, it's not humiliating nor kills your pride!

Apology makes you a MAN, you apologized and that's not just words, if you mean it for real, you should promise those guys that next time, things will be better and it won't happen again.

Good luck. :D

There's nothing to be ashamed about apologizing, it's not humiliating nor kills your pride!

Apology makes you a MAN, you apologized and that's not just words, if you mean it for real, you should promise those guys that next time, things will be better and it won't happen again.

Good luck. :D

*cough* EGO *cough*

And ofc that he doesn't mean it for real.

It's Tiggar rofl, he will cause another drama in no time.

* A disclamer * Im not saying this only because i hate the kid, i am saying it because it happened before.

He asked me to stop the fighting etc (He even asked Nemifest the same) And he broke the deal & continued being a drama queen.

So im not expecting anything from him (Plus even if he apologizes he doesn't mean any of it 100% )

Edited by Weegee

Noneed' date=' you are a good guy but you're still annoying since the day I met you. I'm sorry for each troll towards you.[/quote']

Stopped readng there & rejected.

Telling me i'm annoying why you told me like every minute a new lie about what you know etc. via skype. Yes you are a huge troll but you just didnt realize why ppl see you as troll lol

Stopped readng there & rejected.

Telling me i'm annoying why you told me like every minute a new lie about what you know etc. via skype.

I never talked to you on skype, don't spread lies here, I wanna have peaceful conversation please.

Lets cut the drama just for once, lets try to have a nice and peaceful conversation(s), shall we?

Edited by tiggar47

*cough* EGO *cough*

And ofc that he doesn't mean it for real.

It's Tiggar rofl, he will cause another drama in no time.

* A disclamer * Im not saying this only because i hate the kid, i am saying it because it happened before.

He asked me to stop the fighting etc (He even asked Nemifest the same) And he broke the deal & continued being a drama queen.

So im not expecting anything from him (Plus even if he apologizes he doesn't mean any of it 100% )

I thought we should give him a second chance, but you were right Weegee:

Greetings!

I'm going to stop you here sunshine, I didn't come here to read your unimproved grammar, I came here to witness growth of the community and the server aswell.

Now what you're claiming here is totally untrue, I do like drama but I did not cause it here, you and your boyfriend noneed started the drama, I'm just trying to end it.

Now, where were we, I was going to tell you that everything you say is worthless, everything you say to me has no value at all, everything you think you did does not make you the good person.

What makes most of us humans is our character, you don't have it.

You're just some random guy sitting behind those pixels thinking he will conquer the world by roasting me?? Hahaha, okey, allright.

I will not continue this discussion with you to prevent flood of this thread.