Runic corruption

It's not just the 75 lvl talents, the runes themselves do not work properly. Fixing the runes is important because they can make the DK really OP or really weak depending on witch 75 lvl talent you are using, like with runic corruption you can use all of your runes while it's up and still have fully recharged runes which is really OP because you can stack an insane amount of necrotics whit it, while with Blood Tap you can have 10 stacks of it with all of your runes on CD use it and still won't get a single rune back.

If you want balanced Death Knights the rune system must be fixed along with the 75 lvl talents, if not some Death Knights can abuse the living fuck out of it and do insane damage/necro stacking/healing at the same time.

Pujo did not make a good thread and Noneedholy is acting like a child and he flooded it, so it needs to close and Pujo or someone else needs to make anther thread.

It's not just the 75 lvl talents, the runes themselves do not work properly. Fixing the runes is important because they can make the DK really OP or really weak depending on witch 75 lvl talent you are using, like with runic corruption you can use all of your runes while it's up and still have fully recharged runes which is really OP because you can stack an insane amount of necrotics whit it, while with Blood Tap you can have 10 stacks of it with all of your runes on CD use it and still won't get a single rune back.

If you want balanced Death Knights the rune system must be fixed along with the 75 lvl talents, if not some Death Knights can abuse the living fuck out of it and do insane damage/necro stacking/healing at the same time.

Pujo did not make a good thread and Noneedholy is acting like a child and he flooded it, so it needs to close and Pujo or someone else needs to make anther thread.

You really saying that rune system benefits us? lol.

Atm runic corruption bugs it for bad, not for good.. 1st, % seem kinda lower than 45% (most of times 4 coils or 5 and 0 procs) 2nd, when u get RC proc your runes don't get the speed till u use any other spell, in the case u get runic corruption effect and all ur runes are loading, sometimes u just can't do anything, waiting for any rune to end his loading time to be able unbug it and be able to use spells. :/

About this necro thing you say, its not a bug and happens because if your blue and red runes are in CD, RC proc make them 4 load faster and u get the respective 4 death runes.. which can be used for 4 necros..

Edited by Señorpujo
You really saying that rune system benefits us? lol.

Atm runic corruption bugs it for bad, not for good.. 1st, % seem kinda lower than 45% (most of times 4 coils or 5 and 0 procs) 2nd, when u get RC proc your runes don't get the speed till u use any other spell, in the case u get runic corruption effect and all ur runes are loading, sometimes u just can't do anything, waiting for any rune to end his loading time to be able unbug it and be able to use spells. :/

About this necro thing you say, its not a bug and happens because if your blue and red runes are in CD, RC proc make them 4 load faster and u get the respective 4 death runes.. which can be used for 4 necros..

No I'm saying it benefits us sometimes but most of the time it fucks us in the ass sideways. What I meant is that when I used Runic Corruption sometimes I got a lot of free runes and other times jack shit its really inconsistent. The worst part is that I can't find what exactly is wrong with the rune system and why is it acting like that, and for some reason Horn of Winter can modify the runes. When I use Horn of Winter sometimes I get free runes other times it puts them on CD. I have no idea what the fuck is going on with the DK runes.

When I use Horn of Winter sometimes I get free runes other times it puts them on CD. I have no idea what the fuck is going on with the DK runes.

"In the case u get runic corruption effect and all ur runes are loading, sometimes u just can't do anything, waiting for any rune to end his loading time to be able unbug it and be able to use spells. :/

About this necro thing you say, its not a bug and happens because if your blue and red runes are in CD, RC proc make them 4 load faster and u get the respective 4 death runes.. which can be used for 4 necros.."

Horn of winter or any spell u use can unbug the fuking runes, u don't get free runes, u get the runes back to normal..

Well i got 2.5k+ in every bracket back in s15 as Hpriest. (2.6k on aan acc play druid but cant proof it so idc )

But yeah why would i expect from you to inspect my armory linked on my stream.

Not saying that is highrated but its still more than you got. So stop bein retarded, all you can play is dk and warrior, and thats only on Pandawow lol ... hilarious rat

Well i got 2.5k+ in every bracket back in s15 as Hpriest. (2.6k on aan acc play druid but cant proof it so idc )

But yeah why would i expect from you to inspect my armory linked on my stream.

Not saying that is highrated but its still more than you got. So stop bein retarded, all you can play is dk and warrior, and thats only on Pandawow lol ... hilarious rat

http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/character/aegwynn/Humanswagyo/pvp#bgs [ATTACH=CONFIG]114359[/ATTACH]

Now i understand why you hate so much dks , u got buttfucked by anaconda on all realm : / sad story : /

Wtf are you doing playing this game anymore bro ? : //

Edited by Takaa. <3
Now i understand why you hate so much dks ' date=' u got buttfucked by anaconda on all realm : / sad story : /[/quote']

Obviously he mained priest as he said. Im not here for the drama but i like to show facts. I dunno his armory but he was 2550 in 5s.

655e7a9d8e92984e0984dca78c3a7c72.jpg

Edited by Autschbatsch
Obviously he mained priest as he said. Im not here for the drama but i like to show facts. I dunno his armory but he was 2550 in 5s.

655e7a9d8e92984e0984dca78c3a7c72.jpg

Im not here for drama also but this kid cant speak with his brain thats the problem lol

when he write something on the forum its always for argue like dude no 1 cares about you gtfo lol

Edited by Takaa. <3
  • Like 1
takaa knows that when they fix runic corruption he wont break 2.4 on arena. enjoy ur tsg title takaa. also noneed 2.5 in 5s (5s), [5s] {5s}. And he still thinks that his xp i something

Рыцарь Смерти Takaa Fun 64 2 1966

As i said , clueless retard come and talk there

Thahahahahahaha

Well repitch said it all i guess ? Be quiet TSG hero, you lost any right to speak ;)

Also i said 2.5k in every bracket but i can understand that for a pandawow challanger its 2 hard to understand.

Runic corruption is not fixed fully yet lol ... only the procc chance (look @wowcircle)

So the important bugs are still there. To not only talk about RC lets talk about deathcoil +lichborn heal which is bugged erc. Lets just wait ;)

We will see how takaa gonna drop & reroll again when his class is fixed. Until then i see no reason to siscuss with someone who obviously think hes good while hes not :fool:

Edited by Noneedholy
Noneed's backup , just gtfo no one talked to you

Clown fiesta

"warrior does legit damage"

"warrior damage is broken"

Stop being cocky, no need for that. You will always defend your own class, just like almost every player on here.

Mark my words. If you reroll again, you will complain about dk damage/runic corruption. It's just how you are, fotm player.