Im only 8

- - - Updated - - -

I feel there are 4 different teams

Team takaa

Team noneed/repitch

Team i dont care

Team shut up

Lol

You should honestly stop caring so much or maybe leave the fucking forums .

You might have fun responding to 3-4 specific guys 24/7 knowing that you are always right , but you also look dumb af to everyone else by the fact that you care so much about what ss takka posted or what games diabolique talked about on another thread .

STOP CARING

This is a private server with endless bugs and nothing should be taken seriously . If someone thinks he is good when in reality he is getting carried by bugs , let him live his "dream" WHO THE FUCK CARES . One day he will realise how bad he was .

PS : This goes to everybody and not personally to rep .

You should honestly stop caring so much or maybe leave the fucking forums .

You might have fun responding to 3-4 specific guys 24/7 knowing that you are always right , but you also look dumb af to everyone else by the fact that you care so much about what ss takka posted or what games diabolique talked about on another thread .

STOP CARING

This is a private server with endless bugs and nothing should be taken seriously . If someone thinks he is good when in reality he is getting carried by bugs , let him live his "dream" WHO THE FUCK CARES . One day he will realise how bad he was .

PS : This goes to everybody and not personally to rep .

Or u can stop caring about what others post. If its such a big deal, report us, lol.

If u think i care, well ok. Im sarcastic in quite a lot of posts. Idk why u think i care. Its just all fun to me. :)

- - - Updated - - -

And i dont care about you "others". If i did, i wouldnt post sarcastic jokes all the time.

Blood tap is fixed now, i tried it on my alt dk, felt really good GoodBye Runic Corruption Cya!

Takaa i didnt mean that u like god farmed or smthin, i saidmthat u played pretty bad some games which costed u loss ;)

yo repitch! ma neighbor ( can i say that? thank u) shroom is fixed( kinda) i wanna see more rmds BABY!!! will u come back now? ;(

Blood tap is fixed now, i tried it on my alt dk, felt really good GoodBye Runic Corruption Cya!

Takaa i didnt mean that u like god farmed or smthin, i saidmthat u played pretty bad some games which costed u loss ;)

yo repitch! ma neighbor ( can i say that? thank u) shroom is fixed( kinda) i wanna see more rmds BABY!!! will u come back now? ;(

What u mean? U can kill it with aoe dmg... Or was that fixed?

• 1 year later...